[Movies] The Upcoming Movies Trailer Thread

Oh, that looks goooood.

Now, it's not like we didn't know it's coming, but I kinda wished they had waited to release this until after Endgame.
Post automatically merged:

Or WITH Endgame. It's Spider-Man, you don't need months of hype. We'll be there.

I think Sony enjoys pissing all over Marvel/Disney's marketing for Endgame by going "Look, Spiderman's alive and fine! All that Infinity War stuff won't really matter! Come get excited for our movie!"

I think Sony enjoys pissing all over Marvel/Disney's marketing for Endgame by going "Look, Spiderman's alive and fine! All that Infinity War stuff won't really matter! Come get excited for our movie!"
Ha! I forgot Sony controls that part of it. Nevermind, makes sense now.

They say the whole thing in the trailer, just in English.
I haven’t actually watched the trailer yet, thanks for spoiling it!
...actually it’s more that I was just curious why they decided to name the movie the way they did, and then I figured it out.

—Patrick

I knew about it, was never much of a fan of The Boys to begin with so I didn't bother. Its a funny comic, but I'm honestly kinda tired of the concept of "Realistic superheroes" being that they'd be complete unredeemable assholes, particularly Superman.

But that Kevin Smith is still around. Sure he lost a lot of weight after his near fatal heart attack and he doesn't make movies like he used to be but he is very much alive.

Here is a react video of him for the new spider-man movie from 3 weeks ago:

Or did something happen I'm not aware of.

Considering that the last three movies Kevin Smith had his tainted hands in were "Tusk", "Yoga Hosers", and "Moose Jaws", and I really have no idea why anyone would want him associated with anything they enjoy.

Like, oh I don't know, directing episodes of favourite tv shows like "The Goldbergs" "The Flash" or "Supergirl".

But yeah, I agree. And he too.

Not a movie, but did anybody here know about this:

Maybe I missed it mentioned.
Thanks for showing me this, it's probably enough for me to justify keeping Prime this year... The Boys remains one of my favorite comic book series. Not super on the apparent production value (and the character redesigns range from "eh ok" to "ehhhhhhh why"), but I'm reasonably sure I'll like it, and maybe it can lure in new readers.