[Movies] The Upcoming Movies Trailer Thread

Took 13 years for Bumblebee to be the right friggin' car.
Also:
starscream.gif

Still won't watch the movie.
I don't know why this movie exists, and I've been done with the Transformers movies since the second one, but I remain cautiously optimistic. It's starring a terrific actress and directed by the director of Kubo and the Two Strings. The fact that the robots have G1 vehicle forms makes me even more hopeful.

This looks fun and I'm definitely in, but I'm curious to see if it'll be as good as the first one. It won't have the unexpected surprise that what could've easily been a quick cash grab was a surprisingly great movie.

EDIT: Whoops, I hadn't realized @Yoshimickster had already posted this.

Last edited:
At least it's the classic G1 Volkswagen Beetle design, and did I spot G1 Starscream?

Anyway, it looks like E.T. meets Herbie

Not a trailer per say, but apparently movie posters make MRAs shit their pants.

Oh noes! It's because they've got Paul Rudd doing the boobs-and-butt, over-the-shoulder, come-hither look, which is only allowed to be done by Cap's Infinity War poster Bucky's Infinity War poster the weaker sex, isn't it? :aaah:

Dave

Staff member
I mean, I get what they were trying to say. I look at this picture and I totally want to bang Paul Rudd now and want to hang out & have a beer with Evangeline Lilly. The way Rudd is looking at just me means that he wants it and that he's giving me permission to do anything I want to him.

Fuckin' liberals gone & made me gay.

I mean, I get what they were trying to say. I look at this picture and I totally want to bang Paul Rudd now and want to hang out & have a beer with Evangeline Lilly. The way Rudd is looking at just me means that he wants it and that he's giving me permission to do anything I want to him.

Fuckin' liberals gone & made me gay.
I don't know if it's making me fuck Paul Rudd, but I wouldn't turn down a threesome

Blue eyes white dragon?
Yeah all I’d seen up ‘til now has been that poster.
But now my son has something to watch A MILLION TIMES and whip himself up into a frenzy over.

He’s gonna have a really hard time choosing between this and Ralph.

—Patrick