[Contest] The Unofficial Halforums Trivial Awards Thread

Most Underrated Poster: Anyone that hasn't been mentioned yet. Once you get mentioned, you are no longer on the list.

Speaking of which, is Docseverin still around? Because....You know.... he'd probably make a nice month...

....uh.....

*ahem*
:oops:
I'll steal pictures from his Facebook for you! Don't worry, I got your back.

(What, no, they're not for me too! Just for her, I promise! :ninja:)

Best Advice Giver : What, you think I'm taking afvice from you knuckleheads? :p
Funniest Poster : Bhamv3. Even if he is beating me in HalSoccer
Most Underrated Poster : This place just wouldn't be Halforums without ThatNickGuy
Best New Comer : I sometimes forget that CeltZ hasn't been posting since forever
Dearly Missed Member : With the obvious exception of North Ranger, ZenMonkey
Best Halforums Couple : HCGLNS / Squidleybits (when she can drag him away from CivClicker)
Most Dedicated Member (cannot be Dave if you choose Dave - because Dave is awesome ) : Bubble181 single-handedly provides 90% of all ratings
Most Changed Member : Most changed how? LittleKagsin has probably changed her avy the most.
Sexiest Poster wearing a monocle : Emrys. Well okay, not so much sexiest as cutest. And not so much Emrys as the Doomies. Because in my head they all wear little top hats and monocles.

Yay! A mention! Now I don't need that "underrated" anymore, thanks :p

Also, I think Doc Severin and Kags need to do a team-up picture for July or August. Y'know, a pool picture. I think it'd be beneficial to all parties involved.

Ok, so I was just walking through the halls of my memory castle (aka, lazing about looking at the ceiling) thinking aboutt hese rewards, and suddenly I had a thought: what the heck happened to HowDroll? When or how did she disappear, or did I miss something? :confused:

Cajungal

Staff member
I wouldn't go that far. I'm casual at best compared to many others and took me a long while to come out of my shell on here (through the various forum changes and such).
But your puns are incomparable, and where would we be without your prom night?

Best Advice Giver : @PatrThom . Kudos man. <3
Best Advice Giver : This is a really tough one to nail down. We have so many people who are highly competent in so many and varied fields of expertise. For my part, it's pretty much a tie between PatrThom, MindDetective, OC, Frank and Stienman.
Best Advice Giver : While I've never had the chance to avail myself of his advice, @PatrThom's computer/tech advice is the stuff of legends.
extended_mind.png

Or just the Internet in general. I'm sure @stienman, @Officer_Charon, @GasBandit, and others can attest.

--Patrick