[Contest] The Unofficial Halforums Trivial Awards Thread

Seems to me a lot of these threads are having a pattern in their course and reactions lately...

Is it my fault? I feel like it's my fault. I think this is why I stay quiet most of the time.

Also, I love WaveYa - Raye and I are learning some of their dances. (YooHoo in particular)

GasBandit

Staff member
Is it my fault? I feel like it's my fault. I think this is why I stay quiet most of the time.

Also, I love WaveYa - Raye and I are learning some of their dances. (YooHoo in particular)
Just don't get mobbed and trampled over by a tidal wave of the suddenly pubescent.

Sweetie, are you making sure you hand out the paper towels, because you're making the boys drool? ;)
Look, my queen, I feel there's some bits of biology you may need some more education over. You see, in this sort of situations, while paper tissues may indeed be used/needed, it isn't quite because of drool. :ninja:

Best Advice Giver : @PatrThom

Funniest Poster : @Dave

Most Underrated Poster : Modesty Forbids.

Best New Comer : @Celt Z

@North_Ranger Memorial Award : Believe it or not, @Crone (aka Amy).

Most Controversial Poster : @CharlieDon'tSurf - AINEC.

Best Halforums Couple : I can't believe no one mentioned @GeneralSpecific and @dill616!

Most Dedicated Member (cannot be Dave if you choose Dave - because Dave is awesome ) : Geez, so many... I'm going to go with @GasBandit.

Most Changed Member : @Chazwozel.

Sexiest Poster wearing a monocle : I don't know, because he keeps changing his screen name!

Possibly a Ladies of Halforums calendar? :unibrow: We could do a Men of Halforums one too, come to that... *grins*
I kinda wish this was a real thing, even if it's only a thread topic. I had an idea for a photo that might be fun! (albeit slightly labor-intensive)

BananaHands

Staff member
Best Advice Giver : WasabiPoptart gets my pick, but I think it's because her avatar is Joan and I read all of her posts in Joan's voice. Or @Espy because I like getting my advice from a cigarette smoking baby.

Funniest Poster : Emrys because her solution is always 'doom weasels'.

Most Underrated Poster : Bones is a swell guy and I don't think he hears that enough.

Best New Comer : Celt Z is my pick. She seems to have assimilated nicely. One of us! One of us!

Dearly Missed Member : Aside from the obvious, SeraRelm and her snark. ;-;

Most Controversial Poster : Charlie Don't Surf for obvious reasons, but I still <3 him.

Best Halforums Couple : GasBandit and @Charlie Don't Surf are my OTP.

Most Dedicated Member (cannot be Dave if you choose Dave - because Dave is awesome ) : Adam has a lot of stuff going on in his life and he always posts regularly. Thumbs up.

Most Changed Member : ??? I don't know Jay because he's doing the fatherhood thing now.

Sexiest Poster wearing a monocle : Sir Chad Sexington