The Undisputed Unified Wrestling Thread

3 hour Raw next week (probably the last before it moves to 3 hours permanently).

Guess who's coming to evaluate Johnny Ace's job performance?
vince-mcmahon.jpg

Why do they call her the Geek Goddess?
Because she calls herself such and enjoys video games and comic books.

Also how long does Orton stay with the WWE? Apparently they are so pissed off at him they are thinking of firing him for his steroid abuse. Logic being that when he returns they can't push him back to the main event or risk making themselves look like hypocrites to the locker room, so that leaves him the highest paid midcarder in history, which is economic lunacy.

Great Raw last night. Vince was excellent, and whoever booked the fatal-four-way match deserves a pat on the back.

I was pleased they had Ziggler steal the pinfall on Swagger, further breaking them up and allowing him to get the rub from Christian. I expected it to come down to Swagger and Ziggler, but that was absolutely the better choice.

After Smackdown tonight I'll be posting No Way Out card/hopes/predictions. In the mean time here's more AJ.

87JRC.gif

This Sunday at No Way Out:
  • David Otunga faces Brodus Clay in the preshow. Smackdown had Otunga come out and beat on Clays leg, making this the first preshow match that has some setup. Would be nice if this became a feud. Money still on Clay.
  • Santio and Ricardo Rodriguez face off in a Tuxedo match. Is this like a Bra and panties match? My money is on the US Champ.
  • Cody Rhodes and Christian for the IC title. I don't care who wins as long as the feud goes into Summer Slam.
  • Lelah vs Beth Phoenix for the Divas Championship. I honestly don't care.
  • Dolph Ziggler challenges Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship. I love the push for Ziggler, and would love for him to win, but I don't see it happening yet. Hopefully they continue his push, and this feud lasts longer.
  • CM Punk defends his WWE Championship against Kane and Daniel Bryan in a Triple Threat match. A.J. Will be involved. Question and answer time. Will CM Punk drop his title? YES! Does Kane lack the ability to get the pinfall or submission? YES! Will Daniel Bryan become the new WWE Champion? YES! YES! YES!
  • John Cena faces Big Show in a Steel Cage match with Vince McMahon at ringside. John will be fired, we're just not sure which John. With the 1000th Raw coming up I have a hard time seeing how they keep Johnny Ace in power but still have Cena around (unless he buys a ticket again).

She is so over right now!

Hey mid-carders and job squad, pay attention to everything this girl is doing! She has been apart of the main storylines for almost a year now!

Otunga grew on me a little at the end of RAW.

I would like to see Teddy Long become senior GM for both RAW/Smackdown with Eve being Junior GM in charge of Smackdown but reporting to Teddy.

We are so close to a Ziggler swerve!

To busy to watch Raw and Smackdown? The how about some handy 5 minute summaries? Well worth your time.

w37756mlmls10.gif

Same reason why Kendo sticks are kept under the ring with the spare tables, chairs, ladders, and trashcans?
Added at: 14:59
AJ and Kane
545421_316032228482244_1279521880_n.jpg

KaneJHD.gif

Raw was incredibly bad Monday. As an example Jerishow got DQ'd because Big Show stopped Cena from pinning Y2J. HIS OWN FREAKING PARTNER!! If Maffew doesn't include that in the next Botchamania I'll be shocked.

tumblr_m58pms5aaz1r07j5do2_400.gif

Friday Night Zackdown tomorrow night. Woo, woo, woo! You Know it.

WWE as a whole has really been terrible lately, from what I've been reading.

Funny enough, apparently TNA has been knocking everything out of the park in the last few months. Their last two PPV's have been outstanding.

Raw's been Raw, Smackdown's been Smackdown, but this past Monday only had two real matches, Cena and Kane vs JeriShow (with the terrible ending mentioned above) and Daniel Bryan and Eve against CM Punk and AJ (which actually featured Diva's wrestling) everything else was either an unbearably long promo or a squash match (Heath Slater got to job twice, in a row).

It was almost as worthless as the Smackdown before Wrestlemania.

WWE as a whole has really been terrible lately, from what I've been reading.

Funny enough, apparently TNA has been knocking everything out of the park in the last few months. Their last two PPV's have been outstanding.

Bobby Roode and Austin Aries are the only thing worth watching on TNA. Everything else is terrible, beyond terrible to the point of disgusting.

The WWE has been a lot of fun recently, with some interesting storylines, BUT, what the fuck do they do after the massive 1000th episode of RAW. They may flounder on to Summerslam.