The Ultimate Nerd Debate: Solved. Superman vs Goku, the definitive battle to the death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he does kinda. He has whatever bat gadget he needs, he could do more good for Gotham with his money than his fist, and he puts children in harms way by dressing them up and having them fight the joker.
I just want to point out that Bruce Wayne uses his money to do a ton of good for Gotham City, and Wayne Enterprises is one of the cities leading employers of ex-cons. It's one of the things that makes the character so awesome, and why Bruce Wayne is important to the character, he fights crime on all levels.

ThatNickGuy is right. Characters like Batman and pretty much every comic super-hero are just as unstoppable as Superman. The need to inform people you think he sucks just comes across as annoying, immature, and especially unsolicited. To be as trolling as some here, no one gives a shit that you don't like the Man of Steel.

Uh, look in the mirror. Who started with the X barrage? And disagreeing with every thing I say.
Dude... I don't know WHY you take the disagrees so personally, but I *NEVER* barraged you, I will fucking get dave and the mods on the history for this if you insist. I disagree'd with posts you, and anyone, makes as I see them, but I didn't scroll to every single post you made in a thread and clicked the disagree. A barrage is receiving 9 disagrees in 15 seconds, not one every fucking hour.

Grow the fuck up.

Nah, the thing with sixpackshaker and me has nothing to do with this thread. You'll notice the guy wasn't even interested in the video at first and still came around disagreeing, he's been butthurt at me ever since the "bigotry" thread. I'll call him on his bullshit every time I see it cause I'm bullheaded like that, yeah, but it's not about comics, believe me.

Nah, the thing with sixpackshaker and I has nothing to do with this thread. You'll notice the guy wasn't even interested in the video at first and still came around disagreeing, he's been butthurt at me ever since the "bigotry" thread. I'll call him on his bullshit every time I see it cause I'm bullheaded like that, yeah, but it's not about comics, believe me.
I came to this thread because I know a bit about both characters.

You came at me in the other thread saying that I'm a racist for using the most widely accepted term for an ethnic group in this country.

I try to carry on conversations and make jokes. And everything is so damned serious with you since you came back.

All in all I'm still a little on the fence between it all. I still feel like a blast from goku might have been enough to kill him.

Guys, let's be honest, if they hadn't set up rules to make the battle happen in the first place, Goku would have challenged Supes to the most epic hotdog eating contest in all of space-time itself.

....dammit.

Guys, let's be honest, if they hadn't set up rules to make the battle happen in the first place, Goku would have challenged Supes to the most epic hotdog eating contest in all of space-time itself.

....dammit.
Ok... Goku is the clear winner there.

I learned that Superman is even more overpowered than I thought.

And I knew about the phasing into invisibility/intangibility part.

I did not know about the infinite relativistic punch thing, though.

Well, what we can all take away from this is that no matter what, The Flash still wins as the most overpowered being ever.

No matter what.

figmentPez

Staff member
Am I the only one puzzled by the fact that a Green Lantern power ring is repeatedly called "the most powerful weapon" in the DC universe, but it pales in comparison to the power levels of quite a few beings? Seriously, the most advanced race in the galaxy, around since the dawn of time, and the Guardians can't make something more powerful?

I think the highest of the high powers would have be reality altering characters:
Scarlet Witch
or anyone in control of a couple of the Infinity Gems.

I mean what's a super powered character like Goku/Superman/Flash/Green Lantern against someone who can literally will you to be a puddle of goo.

Superman rocks, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Name one battle where Supes didn't win by "rallying his strength and completely dominating the other person at the end".

I mean what's a super powered character like Goku/Superman/Flash/Green Lantern against someone who can literally will you to be a puddle of goo.
Supes would just be immune for some silly reason, just ask Darkseid.

Status
Not open for further replies.