The Super Dooper Canadian Thread (now with 47% more Canadian Bacon)

TIL there's a Canadian reality shows called "Canada's Worst Driver."
...and it's been going on for twelve seasons.

--Patrick
Awesome show. Just awesome. I will make shows like that for EVERYBODY..... *zzzzt*

Sorry, been reading WAY too much out of the american political threads lately. Infectious I think!

Anyways, that show's great. If there's a way to watch the "worst of the worst" season (8 or 9 I think) that's just beyond spectacular IMO.

The 104th championship game for the Canadian Football League, is set to begin in just a few hours. The Ottawa Red Blacks meet the Calgary Stampeders, who will win? The Stamps, but since I actively dislike both these teams, I am hoping for a giant blizzard to strike the game! Go team bad weather!

The 104th championship game for the Canadian Football League, is set to begin in just a few hours. The Ottawa Red Blacks meet the Calgary Stampeders, who will win? The Stamps, but since I actively dislike both these teams, I am hoping for a giant blizzard to strike the game! Go team bad weather!
I dont want to shovel snow. :(

All I know is that the Grey Cup is the reason why my Preds had such a short turnaround for their game today.
Not that you can blame your loss on that, since you were playing a team with the exact same turnaround. I'm also a little curious how a Toronto Grey Cup messes with a Winnipeg game.

The same reason why the NHL and NBA doesn't schedule games against a certain other championship football game in early February.

Not that you can blame your loss on that, since you were playing a team with the exact same turnaround. I'm also a little curious how a Toronto Grey Cup messes with a Winnipeg game.
Because the schedule was set before the Winnipeg Bluebombers were eliminated from the CFL play offs?

I thought it was"Canadians play hockey"?

Sent from my Nextbook on Tapatalk
We play Air hockey, Ball hockey, Barn Hockey, Bubble Hockey, Field hockey, Floor hockey, Ice hockey, Kitchen hockey, Road hockey,Roller hockey, Table hockey, Twist hockey, And we play hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey,hockey all the time! Take shots!

Note to self: previous post gets a "I understand that reference" rating when on a real computer.

Sent from my Nextbook on Tapatalk

And they put mayo on their fries.

(I had some Belgian style frites with roasted garlic mayo. They were damn tasty.)
When I was younger, I was all about the ketchup on my fries.
Nowadays, I've graduated to mayo/mustard blend or, if I'm lucky, horseradish mayo/mustard blend.

--Patrick

Ketchup is trash and when I was in Europe and got mayo with my fries while ketchup cost extra, it was one of the most validating moments of my life.

We play Air hockey, Ball hockey, Barn Hockey, Bubble Hockey, Field hockey, Floor hockey, Ice hockey, Kitchen hockey, Road hockey,Roller hockey, Table hockey, Twist hockey, And we play hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey,hockey all the time! Take shots!
Is...is that what happened to Bubbles 1 - 180?

Geez I hope no one found out what I did to Bubble2438.

. . . oh huh. This dimension goes through a lot fewer Bubbles than every other one I've slided through. Lucky you.

*shrug* I leave tommorrow. Let the next Gruebeard deal with it.

(Yeah, there may not be many Bubbles in this dimension, but it seems like every @Hollow who ever invented sliding has passed through here - and for some damn reason we've all renamed ourselves Gruebeard.)[DOUBLEPOST=1480542873,1480542651][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and count yourselves lucky you haven't met the Gruebeard who writes limericks like a Vogon. I mean, we all suck at it, but that guy was actually weaponized by Canada to fight the Cromags.

*shrug* I leave tommorrow. Let the next Gruebeard deal with it.

(Yeah, there may not be many Bubbles in this dimension, but it seems like every @Hollow who ever invented sliding has passed through here - and for some damn reason we've all renamed ourselves Gruebeard.)[DOUBLEPOST=1480542873,1480542651][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and count yourselves lucky you haven't met the Gruebeard who writes limericks like a Vogon. I mean, we all suck at it, but that guy was actually weaponized by Canada to fight the Cromags.
I'd heard the rumors, but you mean one of you actually did that? Man, I'd never have believed it. I though the Canadianness would keep you more....civil than that. He must've been from a world a bit further out.