The Super Dooper Canadian Thread (now with 47% more Canadian Bacon)

Oh my. That reminds me of some old fellow who lives (or lived) in this Ontario town where I'm squatting. I used to see him tooling around on his lawnmower, pulling a little trailer that carried his wife. Haven't seen him in years though.

Nor have I seen the old man who would, on his daily walk, enter one of the restaurants I frequent, and just circle the joint a couple times and leave.

Oh lord, what weird habit am I gonna pick up if I stay in this wretched place?

Oh my. That reminds me of some old fellow who lives (or lived) in this Ontario town where I'm squatting. I used to see him tooling around on his lawnmower, pulling a little trailer that carried his wife. Haven't seen him in years though.

Nor have I seen the old man who would, on his daily walk, enter one of the restaurants I frequent, and just circle the joint a couple times and leave.

We have some locals that like to ATV after dark on the highway. Please don't pick up that habit.

My dad does people's yardwork during the summer, and since most of his laws are within a few streets of our house, he pulls a trailer around on his tractor rather than loading up the truck. he's actually on google maps.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/jerry-bance-marketplace-1.3217797

Canadian Conservative candidate Jerry Bance caught urinating in homeowner's coffee mug.
The story isn't that he peed in a cup and poured it down the sink. That was quite a story in 2012 when it occurred. The story is how exacted did he get to be a candidate when the peed in a cup was fully public knowledge and spread through multiple news sources. Some good vetting. But other parties have had similar issues as well.

After my last month, I can commiserate with public relations on social media. That was more entertaining than anything else.

Where in Ontario?

You already frequent HalForums.

Voted. Apparently declining your ballot isn't a thing anymore, so I held my nose and voted for what I thought was least objectionable.

I need a shower. With acid. And Bleach. And whatever else. I feel dirty. They're ALL either crooks, or outright reckless/idiots. :(

I'm still deciding between Moth and Storm. Moth is my smallest doomweasel, so she would be the lesser of the two weasels.

No?

I'll show myself out.

Don't vote Harper.

*waits for the Canadian authorities to come get me*

Maybe while I'm there I can get this elbow fixed with some of that free health care. What? You thought I'd just go back home after the six months was up?

Don't vote Harper.

*waits for the Canadian authorities to come get me*

Maybe while I'm there I can get this elbow fixed with some of that free health care. What? You thought I'd just go back home after the six months was up?
You mean you're not here for the fabulous cuisine and clement weather?