The Super Dooper Canadian Thread (now with 47% more Canadian Bacon)

I'm going to Ottawa July 31st, then turning 29 the next day. I don't know how many years that is in metric though. I'll be there until the 5th when I go back to America and be 28 for another year because my birthday didn't count if it didn't happen here.

We should consider saying hi to each other, but then cancel at the last minute because it's always a tiny relief when plans get canceled.

Lol we accidentally became part of the Pride parade one year.
The parade is next weekend, and I am already back in Toronto now. Our segway plans were cancelled due to the rain today. Last night we wound up going to a gay bar for a drag king show and pants-optional dance party. It was crazy amounts of fun.[DOUBLEPOST=1437363623,1437363104][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, donair poutine:
20150714_115023.jpg

Because Halifax is just fucking with Jay.

You generally don't. That guy's is fuckin' great though.

The cons in charge have been FUCKING SATURATING TV with ads about the Liberal candidates hair. It's maybe the most infuriating thing to see 4-5 of the same shitty ad on every TV show.

The cons in charge have been FUCKING SATURATING TV with ads about the Liberal candidates hair. It's maybe the most infuriating thing to see 4-5 of the same shitty ad on every TV show.
Fuck me, I hate that fucking ad.

(Also, Alberta can't afford to do fuck anymore...)
Which means that they're more like Ontario than ever before. Except I think that Ontario has better future prospects (I think its economy is more broadly diversified than Alberta's)

And, well, it's never felt like Ontario can't do fuck; the recessions are just something to suffer through until they end and we get back to making money and slogging through the work day. (I really wish we had more fiddle players to make life more fun; it'll be nice when they start coming back here instead of hitch hiking on through to Alberta)

@Squidleybits "Do you think the deer ate the rabbit in the front yard. We haven't seen him in a while."

@HCGLNS ".......That seems unlikely."
Not as unlikely as you might want to believe.
http://www.slate.com/articles/healt...nd_carnivores_are_not_so_clearly_divided.html
[DOUBLEPOST=1439932034,1439931893][/DOUBLEPOST]

What is extra fucked up is that ad has been running for months even though the election just got called like three weeks ago.

Last edited: