The Random Crap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other night I went with my high school ex-girlfriend and some of her friends to a local gay club.

...So that happened.

The girl next to me keeps a small container with dry, old, disgusting SEMEN of her boyfriend :wtf::shocked::eek:hwell:
I swear, she makes me go "wtf?!" every single day...

W

Wasabi Poptart

The girl next to me keeps a small container with dry, old, disgusting SEMEN of her boyfriend :wtf::shocked::eek:hwell:
Holy crap! It's Jizz in a Jar!! BAHAHAHAHA!:pound:

The girl next to me keeps a small container with dry, old, disgusting SEMEN of his boyfriend :wtf::shocked::eek:hwell:
For what purpose?!?[/QUOTE]

Just cause she's freakin' crazy.

The girl next to me keeps a small container with dry, old, disgusting SEMEN of his boyfriend :wtf::shocked::eek:hwell:
Wait. Of HIS boyfriend or HER boyfriend?[/QUOTE]

HER! her... sorry, typo.

NSFW forum please. :)

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

If at all.

He's trying to ride it, like he did when it was a puppy. But the dog is old, and fat, and slow, and aches now when Woody gets on him.

It looks like Woody got fat too.

HOW CAN PLASTIC GET FAT?!

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

wait, his body is not plastic, it's stuffed.....

HOW CAN COTTON GET FAT!?

No, re-wait... his face IS plastic and he looks chubby in teh face too...

HOW CAN PLASTIC GET FAT AGAIN!?!

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

HOW CAN COTTON GET FAT!?

You need to calm down. :eek:hwell:

My roommate is putting nail polish remover on his finger nails and I'm pretty sure he's never painted them before.

WHY?!

Cajungal

Staff member
My roommate is putting nail polish remover on his finger nails and I'm pretty sure he's never painted them before.

WHY?!
The smell and taste linger on your hands, and they're both awful. Maybe he's trying to quit biting his nails.

HOW CAN COTTON GET FAT!?

You need to calm down. :eek:hwell:[/QUOTE]

No, he's right. I have to question that picture's validity--Woody looks like he got shorter and tubbier, which makes no sense and isn't what you see in the movie trailer.

But seeing the dog is sad. I have to question if the whole movie is going to be sad.

Cajungal

Staff member
It's the angle. And he's exhaling, and air is puffing into his cheeks. But wait, HOW CAN DOLLS BREATHE?!?!?!?!? :aaahhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.