figmentPez

Staff member
It matter a lot.
Countless schools and stores had to deal with the question if leggings are pants or not.
No, they're dealing with the question of if leggings are appropriate clothes to wear in school. If they're "pants" or not doesn't matter, except to those who are so mired in technicalities that they have forgotten the point. After all, dresses are not pants, but they're okay to wear in schools.

Also, these transparent PVC pants even have pockets:
Transparent PVC Pants.PNG

But wearing those with just undearwear (or nothing else) should definitely not be acceptable in school.

wearing those with just undearwear (or nothing else) should definitely not be acceptable in school.
One of the nearby cities has had a longstanding feud between the city and the various topless bars.
I remember at one point the city passed a rule saying all female nipples had to be "covered."
So the dancers started covering them... with petroleum jelly.

--Patrick

I have an aunt who I see infrequently. She's approximately 15 years older than me. She's currently in her 50s. However, she looks pretty much exactly as she did when she was 20. This isn't me missing subtle signs of aging, either, if you compare her today to photos of when she was at university, she looks exactly the same. Even with that stereotype of how well-preserved Asian women tend to be, this is remarkable.

I'm starting to suspect she has the One Ring.