So, there's a job opening coming up at a congregation near me. This doesn't happen often. Urban jobs are hard to find.
My current congregation is struggling and unwilling to do anything to change/revitalize. So my hours are probably going to cut in the near future.
But, I haven't even been in my current position 3 years yet. And I do like the people (and they like me, for the most part). And I don't really wanna move jobs.

I've updated my resume.

But I haven't officially hit the button yet to make myself able to apply.

I don't need to change jobs.
But, really, I should probably try, shouldn't I?

I have a Sunday off soon, so I'm going to go there and check them out, cuz it may not be a good fit and I've stressed for no reason. Or it could be perfect. Arg!!

GasBandit

Staff member
You guys remember Lia Marie Johnson? She was the cute bubbly kid on kids react and teens react.

Uh... people are getting kinda worried about her.

So, there's a job opening coming up at a congregation near me. This doesn't happen often. Urban jobs are hard to find.
My current congregation is struggling and unwilling to do anything to change/revitalize. So my hours are probably going to cut in the near future.
But, I haven't even been in my current position 3 years yet. And I do like the people (and they like me, for the most part). And I don't really wanna move jobs.

I've updated my resume.

But I haven't officially hit the button yet to make myself able to apply.

I don't need to change jobs.
But, really, I should probably try, shouldn't I?

I have a Sunday off soon, so I'm going to go there and check them out, cuz it may not be a good fit and I've stressed for no reason. Or it could be perfect. Arg!!
You should totally go check it out.

You should also apply if for no other reason than to keep your interview skills up to date. If it goes well, then you have a choice to make which is a very good thing!

RAO, I feel silly, spent HOURS yesterday trying to figure out why my new I couldn't install the drivers for my new-ish graphics card...only to read the instructions and realize I need to plug in BOTH PCI slots. Answer was RIGHT there Mick, COME ON!

I’m not sure if I want to be buried or not, but I certainly want clothes involved. No one needs to see my surgical scars, what used to be my belly ring (I kept it halfway during my first pregnancy) and the fact that I’m so pale that I’m sure I could blind people.

While we're on the subject, how come ghosts are never depicted naked? Did their clothes die too? Do clothes have a spirit? How much more terrifying would ghosts be if they were all naked?

As a person with a compromised immune system, if I come into contact with someone who has this, I could die. It’s not unreasonable to ask that people with this illness take reasonable precautions until more is know. It’s killing healthy people.

As a person with a compromised immune system, if I come into contact with someone who has this, I could die. It’s not unreasonable to ask that people with this illness take reasonable precautions until more is know. It’s killing healthy people.
Sure but that person is just arguing against locking up Chinese people wholesale.

I've gone through at least 20 years of my life being too chickenshit about taking to my doctor about the fact that I probably have ADD, but today my daughter came right out and told her doctor about her feelings of depression and anxiety and I'm super proud of her.