Apparently videos on Youtube get demonetized for shit in their comment section now, stuff OUTSIDE the youtube creator's control. Starting to feel they're just making up continuous bullshit reasons to not give independent creators the money they are rightly deserved through advertisements.

Apparently videos on Youtube get demonetized for shit in their comment section now, stuff OUTSIDE the youtube creator's control. Starting to feel they're just making up continuous bullshit reasons to not give independent creators the money they are rightly deserved through advertisements.
Google is scared that inappropriate comments will make (more) advertisers pull out of YouTube (with a corresponding loss of ad revenue), and so it has decided to pass that fear down to the content creators themselves, which is sort of like when big bro and little sis get punished for fighting and big bro tells little sis, "This is all YOUR fault!"

--Patrick

King Kong Bundy has passed away at age 61.
It's interesting that I didn't ever get into wresting, but there are certain names that were so big in the 80s when the whole thing blew up that it still stings a little when I hear one of them passed.

I had 3 students come up and proudly announce they were done after 15 minutes with an assignment that should have taken roughly 40 minutes to complete. Of course I ask them how they could possibly be done.

"We just copied off each other!" one of them says with a big grin.

It's rare when the students are so clueless that they'll gladly admit they cheated. Makes my job both easier and more frustrating at the same time.

Writing prompt. Modern Vampires have found they have an inherent knack for blood-related medical science. Some of our brightest minds in the fields of hematology, pathology, and infectious disease research are actually vampires. Thanks to their research, the days of vampires attacking innocent victims is a thing of the past. Nowadays, blood and plasma products are easily obtainable through Amazon and other vampire-friendly online retailers.

Of course, this rubs a few old-school vampires the wrong way. Kolya has made a name for himself as a top hematologist at a prestigious Eastern university hospital. But back home in the Old Country, grandfather Vlad (yeah, THAT Vlad) thinks he's turned his back on tradition. Where's the fancy dress? The cape? The goth?

Go.

Dave

Staff member
Did you set your tinwhistle on fire while you played? Maybe when someone asked if you played you responded, "I dabble."?

Did you set your tinwhistle on fire while you played? Maybe when someone asked if you played you responded, "I dabble."?
I've never actually seen the movie, so the video helps. When people ask me if I play, I usually say "I play a little", so it could be that I was a bit demure before the session, but then I proceeded to lead it for the next hour and half.

Or, it could be that i'm a buffoon. :D

Last edited:
It sounds like someone has been knocking on the wall all day. The wall is two stories up and on the outside of the house, so it’s:

1 a hallucination
2 a quiet woodpecker
3 either the kids or cats have screwed something up and are the cause of this sound.

I've never actually seen the movie, so the video helps. When people ask me if I play, I usually say "I play a little", so it could be that I was a bit demure before the session, but then I proceeded to lead it for the next hour and half.

Or, it could be that i'm a buffoon. :D
Maybe it's your feeling on Scotch and how often you're seen with it?

(Yes, I know you haven't seen the movie, but that meme gets 'round a lot.)

Maybe it's your feeling on Scotch and how often you're seen with it?

(Yes, I know you haven't seen the movie, but that meme gets 'round a lot.)
I have the feeling I'm gonna have to watch it now. Shame I don't really care for Will Farrell's humor.

That said, my feeling on scotch is that it tastes like

Yeah I find scotch to be too smoky and peaty for my tastes also. I prefer Irish whiskey, it's a much cleaner taste to my palette.

GasBandit

Staff member
Can't beat Jim Beam. Well, other than Tito's and Deep Eddy, but those are Vodkas, not whiskeys. :D

In other news,

The Accounting/HR lady is out until wednesday, and the general manager will be out all next week.

For two days next week, I will literally be the only authority figure on site. I will be in charge. Of everything.

:Leyla:

Can't beat Jim Beam. Well, other than Tito's and Deep Eddy, but those are Vodkas, not whiskeys. :D

In other news,

The Accounting/HR lady is out until wednesday, and the general manager will be out all next week.

For two days next week, I will literally be the only authority figure on site. I will be in charge. Of everything.

:Leyla:
Oh! You can pull a Dr Fever and switch the station's format to good music!