Is long red hair the new thing? Cause dozens of yogi pants women with long red hair have sprouted up in the neighborhood.
Pics or something something something!

What I trying to say is we need pics to compare with people in our neighborhood in order have a more comprehensive study of the phenomenon.

Dude it took me twenty minutes to find hair de-tangler at the store last night, you think I know the names of women's clothing?

The differences are diminishing. We'll have socialized medicine within the next 10 years, mark my words, abarring catastrophic federal meltdown.
That would only happen if the electorate is dumb enough to select Trump and/or Walker as the next president.

I'm thinking of doing a behind-the-scenes commentary for THE CITY OF SMOKE & MIRRORS on my blog. I'm trying to think of what kind of format to make it. Not sure if I want to do an all-in-one post or do it as a series, either chapter by chapter (that'd take too long, I think) or maybe every five chapters or something. What do you guys think?

I'm thinking of doing a behind-the-scenes commentary for THE CITY OF SMOKE & MIRRORS on my blog. I'm trying to think of what kind of format to make it. Not sure if I want to do an all-in-one post or do it as a series, either chapter by chapter (that'd take too long, I think) or maybe every five chapters or something. What do you guys think?
You could write it in-character as Dill, as if he's commenting on his biography.

That doesn't answer any of your questions, but it was a thought I had.

Do it like the "blooper reel" scenes that Pixar does with their movies.

Like, say, just as Dill is doing the serious scene where he talks to Reggie on his deathbed... FFFFFRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT!

While I appreciate that my daughter is extremely resistant to peer pressure, I feel there are certain experiences in life where it's important. Like when I want her to cut her hair shorter, or when she's scared of a roller coaster. Nope, she's content to sit to the side with me while her friend's ride without her.

Today my husband mentioned to me that talking in mostly sarcasm is a very Northeastern US thing, which is probably why no one gets how sarcastic I am being most of the time. Can anyone confirm/deny? ;)

GasBandit

Staff member
Today my husband mentioned to me that talking in mostly sarcasm is a very Northeastern US thing, which is probably why no one gets how sarcastic I am being most of the time. Can anyone confirm/deny? ;)
Could be, I suppose. As I said in ventrilo before, sometimes I don't pick up on you being sarcastic because it's indistinguishable from you not being sarcastic, but that may be because you're never not being sarcastic.

POINTLESS MEDIA VIEWING RANT!

WHATTA YA KNOW- the new version of Hulu is even MORE glitchy. I hope it was SO worth it to make the option to pay for Showtime shows instead of you know- PAYING FOR NO ADVERTS!

Rand over.

....there's another way??:eek: