To be honest, I had forgotten the actual lyrics of the song, though I know I listened to it a number of times in the late 80's. And yeah, there's no shortage of songs from the past that you can look at and go, "uhhh, this seemed like a good idea at the time?".

Reminds me of the time I had to teach a sprout a lesson. He was going on and on about how edgy modern songs were and lame old songs are, so I looked deeply at him and sang Samantha Fox Touch Me.

He ran away. I don't know why, I guess he'll die.

Dave

Staff member
She's Only Seventeen
Go Away Little Girl
I Saw Her Standing There

I could go on. Songs from the past just wouldn't be kosher today.

I could never figure why my mom was so against me listening to the songs “Love Stinks” and “Relax” until I sat down and listened to the lyrics one day.

—Patrick

"Bobby Brown (goes down)" by Frank Zappa

I still laugh every time a classic rock station plays the full song during the day.

When the world is so terrifying already that “normal” thrill rides are no longer able to squeeze adrenaline from your poor, overworked endocrine system and you have to take it to that next level.

—Patrick

Not nearly as wild as the fake in the clip above, but Starflyer type Swing rides are a thing (no free fall there though), like this 260 ft attraction in Haßloch's Holiday Park (Germany):

It's a nice place, though small and homely.
My fiancée's place of choice to make me sick in rollercoasters is Europa Park (Rust), just 30 minutes from her homeplace.
I want to go there some day, but it's a bit far...1 day there, 1 day back, at least one full day and better 2 in the park. Don't have all that many 4 day weekends that aren't already booked full:(;)

GasBandit

Staff member
Billie Eilish makes music for 14 year old girls who think they're psychopaths capable of murder but are, in reality, too frightened to ask for extra ketchup packets.

The plan was to cook chicken , squash and salad for dinner tonight. But when I went to get the squash, it was gone! I couldn't find it anywhere! Who could have taken it? The kids? @Squidleybits ? Did I forget to bring it in from the car! Did I lose it? Where is the squash?

Narrator "There was no squash. It was a turnip and he ate it five days ago."

I'm never gonna NOT find it weird that Kato Kaelin MC's comic con....also that he hands out post cards of him from AMC's "The People VS OJ Simpson"...which...is a BIT ghoulish.