fade

Staff member
My husband and I both had Rios. :O
Me too. I ran right out and bought one of those with money I didn't have because it was the coolest thing I'd ever seen at the time.

While we're on the subject, the Koss SportaPro are still the best "don't care if it breaks" headphones I have ever found. Astounding sound quality, sturdy, sweat resistant, light, and comfy. We own two pairs, plus a pack of replacement earpads (still haven't needed to use them).
Monoprice's $7 earbuds sound better than the $200 Sennheisers I replaced with them. I am sold on them from now on.

fade

Staff member
ALSO

Which one of you knuckleheads is sending me the COOL DOG PHOTOS texts. I've got my suspicions when the area code is College Station...

We ran out of names for NPCs last night, so inspiration struck and the murderous Redbrand Bandits Dave and GasBandit were executed for their heinous crimes.
I would recommend googling "Gary Gygax's Extraordinary Book of Names", extremely useful resource for DMs and players alike. Used to be $20 on drivethrurpg, but doesn't seem to be available anymore. You can buy it for $700 on amazon, or google its name and see what comes up for free.

My husband and I have been taking advantage of staying with my parents to go out every night, and not have to worry about whether or not my kids have killed each other. My daughter gets mad that we keep ditching her. It just makes me want to do it even more.

I feel ya, for me its DRY heat. Phoenix is my enemy, you'd have to PAY me to go there. Hate being a dry sponge, "Tea the Treedome" is my life lemme tell ya.

My provider has announced "happily" that I'm among the first to "get access" to their "new and improved" plan. I get double the data for the same price! Huzzah!
...oh, but unlike now where you can pay per megabyte if you go over, you now simply can't go over anymore. Data's finished, tough luck, the end.
Yeah, that sounds like an improvement. It's not like I might ever want or need data access in an emergency and need to connect for some reason, despite going over a limit.

Something I keep seeing, and wish I could unsee... the Jeep Renegade.

Why, you ask? Because I can't shake the feeling I've seen this before. In my nightmares.

The International Harvester Scout II. My parents had not one, but TWO of these vile things. My grandparents had one as well (I think my dad persuaded his dad to get one. *shudder*).

GasBandit

Staff member

Why, you ask? Because I can't shake the feeling I've seen this before. In my nightmares.

The International Harvester Scout II. My parents had not one, but TWO of these vile things. My grandparents had one as well (I think my dad persuaded his dad to get one. *shudder*).
Hah, not one, but TWO of my high school friends ended up buying used Scout IIs, (in fact one bought TWO because he used one for parts for the other). There's no fanboy more vociferous than a scout driver :p

figmentPez

Staff member

I feel like it needs this on the hood:

I can tell you that a hobo eats a lot of things that aren't for the feint of heart.[DOUBLEPOST=1502342181,1502342063][/DOUBLEPOST]
IMG_0867.JPG
Happy colour changing markers!!!

I wonder who here got me into markers???