Dr. Ho is still at it with his little electrode devices eh?

Anyways, today I read a thing asking why men don't smash other men's testicles in fights. The responses were all stuff like: Guys fight honorably, men don't like to be hit in the balls, no guy wants it done to him, etc, etc. All those responses read to me, someone who has been nutted NUMEROUS bloody times in scuffles, as: I've never been in a real fight, I've never been in a real fight and I've never been in a fight.
Did anybody say "then I'd be accused of being gay . . . and them's fighting words?"

Got back from Baltimore yesterday. For those of you who haven't been to Baltimore basically imagine Philadelphia only smaller, less to do, more tourist attraction-y, BARELY any food trucks, and a fucking Greyhound station that is 43 minutes from the actual city by walking, and THIRTY something minutes by bus! Good thing I had that Uber ride saved because holy shit. BUT-still an okay weekend...though I'm never going there without a work reason EVER again! ON THE TOPIC- you get home all right @Covar ?

Dr. Ho is still at it with his little electrode devices eh?

Anyways, today I read a thing asking why men don't smash other men's testicles in fights. The responses were all stuff like: Guys fight honorably, men don't like to be hit in the balls, no guy wants it done to him, etc, etc. All those responses read to me, someone who has been nutted NUMEROUS bloody times in scuffles, as: I've never been in a real fight, I've never been in a real fight and I've never been in a fight.
Uh... yeah. Seriously. I haven't been in a lot of fights, but in the two big ones I have been in... it was definitely a below-the-belt situation

fade

Staff member
One of the people I am subscribed to (the YMS guy) went to Rainfurrest 2015, which was supposed to be an all-ages furry convention in Seattle, WA.

Apparently it got kind of outta hand, as cataloged in the following imgur galleries, which I found interesting.

Edit: Looks like Spoiler makes the imgur album insert act wonky, so here's links instead. 1 in 20 pictures or so are NSFW.

www.imgur.com/a/qcPC8
www.imgur.com/a/mkBay
www.imgur.com/a/da5h6
Well, thanks for that anus picture.

One of the people I am subscribed to (the YMS guy) went to Rainfurrest 2015, which was supposed to be an all-ages furry convention in Seattle, WA.

Apparently it got kind of outta hand, as cataloged in the following imgur galleries, which I found interesting.

Edit: Looks like Spoiler makes the imgur album insert act wonky, so here's links instead. 1 in 20 pictures or so are NSFW.

www.imgur.com/a/qcPC8
www.imgur.com/a/mkBay
www.imgur.com/a/da5h6
Anyone know what's the deal with the diapers?

It's a specific fetish subset of furrydom. See: Yes, it's a WikiFur link. Page is SFW, but I don't know who checks your browser history.

Short version:
A babyfur is a member of the furry fandom who enjoys roleplaying younger characters. They may also be an Adult Baby and/or Diaper Lover (collectively known as AB/DLs), or is otherwise involved in Infantilism. There are many different types of furs in the babyfur community, each focusing on different aspects and roles. Like furry in general, babyfur culture involves a good amount of role-playing (either light or heavy), both online and in the real world.
The community has been growing more and more popular since the mid-to late 90's. While the community itself is still part of the furry fandom as a whole, it is large enough to present sufficient leaders, politics and drama to give the community a nearly independent feel to it.
Role playing babyfurs will most often take on the role of a furry character in his/her infancy or childhood. Common roleplaying themes include "cute" clothing (onesies, footy pajamas, overalls, diapers) and a child's environment such as a nursery or day care center, complete with cribs, high chairs and babyish decor. A few babyfurs lucky enough to afford the privacy and devotion will set up adult nurseries to role play as children in real life. A sexual subset of this type of roleplaying is known as ageplay.
Diaper usage (and why)[edit]
Diapers are an item frequently used while "cubbing out". Like other aspects of babyfur, this can be done in the virtual world, the real world, or both. There are many babyfurs, however, who will wear diapers in online roles but not in real life. Many babyfurs will wear diapers in real life for a feeling of security and comfort, but will not use them for their intended purpose. At the other end of the spectrum, there are some babyfurs that, either by choice or by necessity, wear and use diapers all the time.
Why babyfurs wear, and possibly use, diapers in the real world is varied. For some, they are forced to wear them because of a medical condition and have no choice in the matter. These people have often blended their real life situation with that of their furry persona. For others, it is a way they can regress into their furry persona's age. Some others see the diapers as a connection to their furry persona, paralleling a tail orfursuit in the general furry community.
The wearing (and especially the use) of diapers in the real world are at the heart of many issues that some members of the furry community in general have with the babyfurs. For example, it is not generally considered appropriate for a diaper user to soil themselves at a convention in the presence of other furry fans - or to put themselves in a situation where this is likely to happen — yet individuals have been known to do this, to the detriment of the group's reputation.

I don't mind the kink itself, I can even see why some people may find it psychologically helpful (as a form of escapism towards youth and otherness and whatever), but man, it's something they should really keep in private, or limited to specific cons. An "all ages" con is NOT the place for adults soiling themselves in public and all that jazz.

... It didn't even occur to me that y'all might not know what babyfurs/diaperists are. I forget that not everyone got introduced to it with the BAWW/Incontinent Student Bodies comic a decade ago.

I don't mind the kink itself, I can even see why some people may find it psychologically helpful (as a form of escapism towards youth and otherness and whatever), but man, it's something they should really keep in private, or limited to specific cons. An "all ages" con is NOT the place for adults soiling themselves in public and all that jazz.
Pretty much. It really irks me when people can't keep the adult stuff to its time and place. Maybe it's because I'm more used to BDSM etiquette and the munch/dungeon separation, but I feel like it's not that fucking hard.

I'm curious to click on the recent links in this thread so bad, but I'm at work on a 27in monitor with about a dozen people behind me and it ain't gonna happen.

--Patrick

When your mom complains about it being a pain in the ass to put on glasses to read, when you've been wearing glasses since you were 10.[DOUBLEPOST=1443638576,1443638234][/DOUBLEPOST]Less of a complaint, more of an amused observation.

Despite everything that tells me not to, I think I'm gonna blow about $2,000 on a tv. Mostly because I want a 4k one, to go with the zero 4k channels that I get.

Despite everything that tells me not to, I think I'm gonna blow about $2,000 on a tv. Mostly because I want a 4k one, to go with the zero 4k channels that I get.
Get a used one from the people upgrading to whatever iteration is next, or wait the 2 months for Black Friday deals?

fade

Staff member
Just FYI, El Capitan is a true speed boost to older macs. My wife's 2010 MacBook and my 2011 MBP did not like Mavericks or Yosemite at all, but El Capitan is significantly faster.

fade

Staff member
I think it was their stupid new virtual ram mechanics. It was a boost on newer computers, but it killed the older ones. I'm guessing they either quietly retired it, or instituted a hardware check.