Real weird names from rural Ecuador:
Pink Shampoo
Holy Semen of the Gods
Very Precious Blood of our Lord Jesuschrist
World Cup
Germany Champion
Presbyterian Alava
Just Draw

We had a name for a boy and a girl picked out when my wife was pregnant, we never got a clear enough ultrasound to determine the sex. Boy's name would have been Jonathan Aric Brown, we had a girl, she is named Brittany Michelle Brown. First choice that my wife had for a girl's name, Amber. I wouldn't let her name our daughter Amber Brown.

My daughter's name was 22 the year she was born, so it's not uncommon/strange (but she hated the nickname I wanted to use when I named her), and she's been the only one in her grade with the name. (Samantha). My older son was named Connor, and there's always a ton of those around.

I'm the fifth frakkin' Margaret Lynn in a row. My family has no imagination when it comes to names.

Guess what I would not name my daughter, if I had one, no matter how much my mother and grandmother bitched and moaned.

I'm a little cranky about it.
Marge, queen of doom weasels and other assorted mustelids.

As for me, I'm michael, like my father before me.

I'm the fifth frakkin' Margaret Lynn in a row. My family has no imagination when it comes to names.

Guess what I would not name my daughter, if I had one, no matter how much my mother and grandmother bitched and moaned.

I'm a little cranky about it.
If it helps, I'm the 4th Lynne in my immediate family, although we all spell it differently. Doesn't make it any easier when we all get together.

Also
My... son was named Connor, and there's always a ton of those around.
....guilty.:D

We flipped Li'l Z's originally intended first and middle names because I realized the middle name we had chosen made it sound like he had two last names. And it's not one of those trendy ones, either, it just happens to be an older name that's always been common as a first or last name. But we still call him by his middle name, which was supposed to be his first name, anyway.
I ended up doing that with Noah, too. I liked both names as a first name. So I did what any mother would do - I yelled his full name, both ways, and chose from there. :D

GasBandit

Staff member
Just to shine a small ray of hope for humanity, those are the most SEARCHED baby names on the baby names website quoted, not necessarily the actual top baby names.[DOUBLEPOST=1420604028,1420604005][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is number 1 Elsa?
Imogen, oddly enough.

Yo anyone want to be drawn? Send me a pic of your face, butt, dong, best friend, rotting jack-o-lantern, new lingerie (fellas only), whatever you want. I'm sketching some stuff out for funsies.

I'm pretty sure I dreamt about having sex with a Halforumite last night. I don't recall who, but I vaguely remember discussing Halforums with said person. And I can't recall if it was right before the act, or directly after.

Regardless, it happened! :awesome:

I'm pretty sure I dreamt about having sex with a Halforumite last night. I don't recall who, but I vaguely remember discussing Halforums with said person. And I can't recall if it was right before the act, or directly after.

Well, I know what half the forum will be daydreaming about today :p

GasBandit

Staff member

Fei Rendar, duh.

I wish I remembered who it was!

I promise, if I ever have a sex dream about a Halformite, I'll tell you guys. I'm just imagining the hilariousness that reveal would bring about.

PSH, no Fei! He's cheating on me! He doesn't deserve what I have to offer in bed.