Well almost got in an accident getting back on I-25 because some jackass thought the perfect time to switch lanes was when I was merging. I swear to fucking God that people in Colorado need to take a month long class JUST on how to drive on a fucking highway. Between inability to not be dicks to people merging, and people going 20MPH on on-ramps, I get so much road rage. :p

GasBandit

Staff member
Hah, I think my youtube channel just got my first ever female subscriber (that I know of).

And she was SO close to having an amusingly coincidental join number... she is subscriber 665.

Not naming any names, but some one in this house decided that farting on the cats head was required.

The cat is now very confused.

Dammit. I have two large cats on my lap and one small cat resting on my shins. And I can't move because my legs have gone numb. Help.

GasBandit

Staff member

Here’s a creepy one for you. According to the Hamilton Spectator, an Ontario family has spent the last six months willingly living with the corpse of their deceased father.

Kaling Wald is reported to have pled guilty on Monday to charges of keeping her dead husband in their house, on the off chance that he might rise again from the dead. His body was only discovered after the family were evicted for defaulting on their mortgage, at which point the Sheriff found the decomposed body, along with a number of co-habituating rodents, in the upstairs bedroom.

All this came about as a result of the deceased Peter Wald’s refusal to go to the hospital to treat an infection, insisting to his family that God would save him. When Peter finally succumbed to the infection, his family retained their faith that God would bring Peter back, so they did what any rational family would do, they locked the bedroom door and sealed up the air-vents.

Then they patiently waited for Peter to step back out of the door good as new.

Kaling had her sentence suspended by the court, as she had a good reputation in the community and no previous convictions, though she has been ordered to seek counseling for a what the Crown Attorney could only describe as an “extremely sad case”.

via theStar

fade

Staff member
I did something like that once. I had a whole leftover colorado omelette from IHOP that I accidentally left on the counter overnight. I kept waiting for it to spontaneously un-spoil because I really wanted that omelette.

GasBandit

Staff member
I did something like that once. I had a whole leftover colorado omelette from IHOP that I accidentally left on the counter overnight. I kept waiting for it to spontaneously un-spoil because I really wanted that omelette.
You know, I could commiserate. I LOVE the Colorado omelette.

Fuck you,

Fuck you also,

Fuck you too,

Double fuck you,

Fuck you with a pine cone,

And please fuck yourself on the way out the door.

fade

Staff member
Saturday is our company's Christmas party. Time for people to get drunk and say embarrassing things in front of the people they spend the greater part of their days with!

And, yes, we call it a Christmas party. This is a British company, and the British seem to be more about majority rule than political correctness, as evidenced by many occurrences around here.