Work is no longer going to get done at my job. They installed a ping-pong table in the upstairs offices and it's free game!

I want to challenge everyone in my department. Ooh ooh, we could have department Olympics, friendly commraderie! It would be great.

Cajungal

Staff member
Anyone here try Kiefer? Its kinda like yogurt, supposed to be real good for ya.
My boss drinks Kefir. I've never tried it, but she loves it and swears by it--says it's a great way to get started in the morning.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

I'd like to say Freudian slip, but I really just thought it was spelled with an "I".

I usually drink it with milk, having it straight up I usually just have like a spoon's worth.

Got a return of a food product at work today, Hawaiian Seasoned Salt. Came from one of our bigger stores, because we don't carry it in ours.

The reason for the return....

"It has too much sodium."

:aaah::aaah::aaah:

Got a return of a food product at work today, Hawaiian Seasoned Salt. Came from one of our bigger stores, because we don't carry it in ours.

The reason for the return....

"It has too much sodium."

:aaah::aaah::aaah:
"I'm sorry, clearly you want the unseasoned salt then."

I don't know what it is about today, but I am WIRED. I feel so jittery, I can't concentrate, I want to go running. I just feel over-stimulated.

SEND HELP. I need soothing words so I can calm down. I still have 3 hours of work left that I need to get through.

If I were to talk on the phone right now, I bet it would just be a jumble of words because I'm so excited.

This is what I imagine myself to be if I did drugs.

You know what I love? Responding to something with a tidbit of info, having someone try to disprove you...and having that person (a) clearly not read/comprehennd what you were saying and (b) post an article meant to disprove me only to have it say exactly what I was saying.

Goign for my third time to the Steamwhistle Brewery Tour tomorrow. It was a buddy's birthday the other day and he's never been and it's cheap to do. I love this tour. And this beer, of course.

Zappit

Staff member
Welp, my copy of Photoshop 5.5 no longer works on my PC after installing the last Windows updates. I thought it was some sort of fluke, so I uninstalled it, and tried to reinstall. The Installation Wizard doesn't even fire up. It's just no longer compatible.

So, that leaves me with a few options. GIMP, which is so named for a reason, Photoshop Elements, (Actually has fewer features than my ancient copy of PS.) or dumping a truck-full of money at Adobe for a full version.

The first and last ones sure ain't happening. Elements doesn't look too bad after investigating what artists can do with it.

Welp, my copy of Photoshop 5.5 no longer works on my PC after installing the last Windows updates. I thought it was some sort of fluke, so I uninstalled it, and tried to reinstall. The Installation Wizard doesn't even fire up. It's just no longer compatible.

So, that leaves me with a few options. GIMP, which is so named for a reason, Photoshop Elements, (Actually has fewer features than my ancient copy of PS.) or dumping a truck-full of money at Adobe for a full version.

The first and last ones sure ain't happening. Elements doesn't look too bad after investigating what artists can do with it.
There is... another way, for those that are willing...