You and me both Chad Sexington.

I find that I'm pretty much a sucker for Train.....I feel like I shouldn't be, but I am.
Exactly! Exactly. I mean, everything the man says in most of his songs is vapid and kind of just... meaningless, insipid, nothing. But goddamn if they don't make me involuntarily groove.[DOUBLEPOST=1358822596][/DOUBLEPOST]
First Taser deployment: Somehow less satisfying when the subject is attempting suicide by cop.
Whoa, fuck... I ... Fuck.

fade

Staff member
GEEZ.

My wife WORKS at Lone Star College as an adjunct. She taught this morning, too. Was gone about 30 minutes before it happened. Still ...

figmentPez

Staff member
GEEZ.

My wife WORKS at Lone Star College as an adjunct. She taught this morning, too. Was gone about 30 minutes before it happened. Still ...
I'm taking classes at the Kingwood branch, but North Harris is <25 minutes away. I'm watching the news closely and hoping there's some sense to be made. I don't know what's scarier, a pre-meditated shooting, or a heated argument that got out of hand.

I decided to look up the Steve Harley & Sarah Brightman version since I haven't heard it in so long. My daughter pointed to Sarah Brightman and asked if it was me. I wish! But she got a kiss for being a sweetpea.