Avril Lavine will be doing a cover of one of Nickelback's songs for an upcoming One Piece movie...

WUT?
....WHAT?! I...I don't know how to feel about this. I mean on the one hand by having an North American Pop-star on a One Piece film may mean the film may be dubbed for English release. On the other hand...its a Nickelback song. I HAVE NEVER FELT MORE CONFLICTED ABOUT ONE PIECE SINCE THAT ONE TIME!

....WHAT?! I...I don't know how to feel about this. I mean on the one hand by having an American Canadian Pop-star on a One Piece film may mean the film may be dubbed for English release. On the other hand...its a Nickelback song. I HAVE NEVER FELT MORE CONFLICTED ABOUT ONE PIECE SINCE THAT ONE TIME!

One Piece is one of those shows I secretly hope Cartoon Network is willing to do a second shot with. Get the proper translation... make sure the audience knows in advance it's not the shitty 4kids dub and they will show up.

One Piece is one of those shows I secretly hope Cartoon Network is willing to do a second shot with. Get the proper translation... make sure the audience knows in advance it's not the shitty 4kids dub and they will show up.
Fuckin' A. One Piece is by far my favorite manga, and long-running Shonen adventure cartoon. And the fact that frickin' Naruto is still on over hear, while you can only find One Piece online or by buying the damned Funimation channel irks me to no end.

Fuckin' A. One Piece is by far my favorite manga, and long-running Shonen adventure cartoon. And the fact that frickin' Naruto is still on over hear, while you can only find One Piece online or by buying the damned Funimation channel irks me to no end.
Naruto is still on? It used to be on Disney XD, but they dropped it without any notice over a year ago.

I think Naruto shit the bed on American TV when they reached their 3-years-of-filler purgatory, but don't quote me on that.

Once again...not sure how to feel about this. I mean, One Piece has had plenty of Japanese pop music in it right? But... she's still covering a Nickelback song. But if this cooperation between American pop-star agencies and Japanese Animation studios go well they we may get more One Piece stuff over here! I MAY FINALLY OWN A TRANSLATED ONE PIECE DATA BOOK! But...she's still covering a Nickelback song.

Long story (and TMI story) short, I always have to have a bottle of some sort of pain medication with me where ever I go, so...I always fear that people think odd things of me because you can hear a bottle of pills rattling around in my purse when I walk. Like, do they think it's a rattle...or..do they suspect drugs.

I think I sound like a gumball machine spilling it's loot.

Should I put them in a baggie? Or will they get crushed? I dunno...pills, they're noisy.

You could try putting cotton in the bottle to keep them from moving around. It's kind of a pain to get them out though. Maybe if you put the cotton in the bottom and the pills on the top it would be easier.

I have similar problems, L-Kagz, because when I go to a party at a place that I know has cats or dogs, I have to bring my asthma inhaler and my Claritin, and if I plan on staying overnight, ALSO my Advil and Benadryl.

Depends whether you'll be in the city proper or in the burbs.

In the city, the "Magnificent Mile" is the famous stretch of shops.
City proper. The place we're singing Saturday and Sunday is more in the burbs, but we have about 5 hours on Saturday afternoon to sight-see and shop and such.

Put a cotton ball in the bottle with the pills. It'll add an extra step or two (open, take cotton ball out, shake out pill, putt cotton ball back, close) but will reduce/eliminate the rattle, and will prevent the pills from constantly rumbling around creating medicine dust. You can also cut a strip of paper and slip it inside the empty bottle so the bottle is paper lined, which reduces the rattling.
Cotton is meant to be removed immediately after opening because they become a breeding ground for bacteria once exposed to air. I wouldn't recommend adding it back.

Echoing the Miracle Mile thing for shopping. My dear departed mother wouldn't let me say anything else, since she did that routine at least once a year.

And Kags: going with the individual pill containers is the way to go. Put it in one of those seven-day containers, which should be relatively cheap at any pharmacy (at some, it might even be a giveaway for having your prescriptions there).