Gahhhh. *bangs his head* I keep wanting to private message her on Facebook, but just can't. For one, I still hate the idea of asking someone out online. Two, we just met. What the hell do you say to someone you literally met less than 24 hours ago?

DAMMIT, AND WHY CAN'T I STOP THINKING ABOUT HER?!
Maybe don't ask her out over Facebook?

ThatNickGuy - Talk to her the next time you're gaming. There is no rush to ask her out, really. I can understand wanting to hurry and ask her out before someone else does or get "friend zoned", but take a deep breath and relax. If you want to message her on FB then do it. Tell her you thought she was interesting to talk to, you had fun gaming with her, and you'd like to get to know her better (or something to that effect). See if you truly like her before you ask her out.

Fuck it. She was online. I messaged her. Very quick and friendly, said "Psst. I got a question for ya" and mentioned the movie.

She already had plans. But she suggested a rain cheque. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1347218968][/DOUBLEPOST]And now we are chatting. :)

Well ThatNickGuy you have some significant issues to overcome first,

mainly you're playing a halfling rogue, which is as boring and pedandic as you could expect, might as well just right a book on how Pikachu is the best Pokemon

2nd, she's playing an orc?

Interacial marriages never really end well, she's more likely to slaughter you for improperly passing the pickle jar on a Saturday picnic than spend eternity with you.

I suggest that you at the very least undergo an alignment change to evil and seek out a powerful enough wizard to polymorph you into at the very least a goblinoid, and if you can swing it maybe a hobgoblin

Fuck it. She was online. I messaged her. Very quick and friendly, said "Psst. I got a question for ya" and mentioned the movie.

She already had plans. But she suggested a rain cheque. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1347218968][/DOUBLEPOST]And now we are chatting. :)
That's super exciting! I hope it goes well!

My friends cat will scratch or bite a guy at the drop of a hat. And thats to the people he like/tolerates. You don't want to see what this cat does to the people he hates. Cats are fucking scary.

So my lady love and I decided some months back that if we were still together by October of this year to get married October of next year. All is going well so I have secretly obtained a ring and I have just sent a letter to her parents asking their blessing. This shouldn't be an issue since her mom has hint dropped repeatedly she wants us to marry. Needless to say I am really nervous anyway and if all goes well I will present her the ring this coming weekend.

BananaHands

Staff member
I move to my new apartment in 20 days!

I'm excited, because living at home and in my home town has been driving me insane.

Also, my roommate is neat.

I feel ya. People often assume I'm a slob due to how my room looks but its actually in an odd organized way that only I understand(says my Aspergersy logic). It kind of weirds people out when I say I can be a bit of a neat freak at times. And it bugs me as all hell when they just PUT FREAKING RECYCLABLES IN THE DAMN TRASH CAN! And when you confront them about it they'll be like "Well we don't recycle at my house." WELL I DO!

BananaHands

Staff member
I feel ya. People often assume I'm a slob due to how my room looks but its actually in an odd organized way that only I understand(says my Aspergersy logic). It kind of weirds people out when I say I can be a bit of a neat freak at times. And it bugs me as all hell when they just PUT FREAKING RECYCLABLES IN THE DAMN TRASH CAN! And when you confront them about it they'll be like "Well we don't recycle at my house." WELL I DO!
EXACTLY. I have this very organized clutter situation going on in my life. I'm working on being a bit better with not having so much clutter, but I always feel like I never know where anything is when I put it in the 'right' place.

EXACTLY. I have this very organized clutter situation going on in my life. I'm working on being a bit better with not having so much clutter, but I always feel like I never know where anything is when I put it in the 'right' place.
Or even worse, when someone reorganizes it for you. Because if there's one thing a guy like me needs, its confusion on where his books are.

Story of our lives: Spend an hour looking for our shoes, "Oh, I put it in the closet with the rest of the shoes."

[This Morning]

Blue: Where the hell are my keys?! I was sure I put them on the dish washer!

Me: I put them on the key hook!

Blue: Why'd the hell you do that?!

BananaHands

Staff member

[This Morning]

Blue: Where the hell are my keys?! I was sure I put them on the dish washer!

Me: I put them on the key hook!

Blue: Why'd the hell you do that?!
THAT.

If I put my wallet on top of the coffee maker under a pile of mail, you better believe I know exactly where it is!

I've finally gotten too sick of this whole not being able to upload to halforums on Firefox anymore for some reason thing causing me to constantly upload to imgur or, for my thread in Artists' Corner, actually using Internet Explorer to get to the forum so I can upload here.

I'm going to install Google Chrome. See if that fixes it.

You can do it from Firefox, you just have to know the name of the pic you want to upload when you get to the folder that holds it. But yeah, it's a pain.

And now I'm back, viewing the forum through the strange, familiar but somehow altogether new eyes of Google Chrome. Everything seems... different.
Also I can upload directly again.
tumblr_m5whd0fjcu1rwzsbso2_400.gif

Overheard at Burger King. Family sharing a table with a young hipster couple ,since the joint is packed, and they seem to get a long quite well.as the couple gets up to leave, he says "one will always meet a second time" (some lost in translation,it is a obscure german "till we meet again" hardly used by anyone) and the little girl on the other side of the table says, "unless you die first" and then continues eating her fries.

Cat got locked up stairs and pissed on the couch cause he couldn't get down to his box. While my brother is ranting at me about it, all I can hear in my head is The Dude saying "You think the carpet pissers did this?"

I don't think he apprechiated me smiling...