The Scene: Jet running around the living room, trying to expel some energy on this muggy, rainy day, when he trips over a toy, face panting on the floor. A moment passes as he sits up..then he begins to wail. I go to him and sit him on the couch. I discover that his nose is bleeding everywhere. I'm trying not to alarm him even though I am a little distressed. I smiled, grabbed a tissue and started to clean up his face.

Me: "Look how hard you hit! Do you think you broke the floor?" :p

Jet: His eyes got wide. "Blood!"

Me: "It's okay, it happens. I don't think you're hurt bad."

Jet: He develops and angry look that would have been terrifying on an grown man...but on him it comes off adorable. "I spilled my blood!"

Me: What else could I do but stare? "Just a little bit."

Jet:His look has tuned to something akin to dismay. "...but I'm the worlds strongest!"

I laughed. That is pretty much a line out of Dragon Ball Z and a few Godzilla movies. His anger passed, the bleeding stopped and he went back to doing his thing.

So, given what we know about my child, what is the chance that he is a time displaced war lord?

Sounds like the Bulldozer Driver from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... having flashbacks to being Genghis Khan.
Holy shit. I forgot about that!

...I really need to replace my copy of the Hitchhikers Guide. Steve bought me a box set way back in 2005 but I loaned the book out to a friend. Said friend and I had a falling out. I could easily replace the book but..I want one that matches the rest, you know?

GasBandit

Staff member
Not all, but some of the LGBT community would see it as an attack, or characterize it as such. Their opposition would certainly use it as an affirmation of the majority "normal" and publicize it as such.
Yeah, the first time I read about someone complaining of something that "reinforces heteronormativity" my eyes rolled so hard I almost hurt myself.

Eh, I was going to post about Anderson Cooper coming out and reuse my Ricky Martin joke, so I'll just post it here.

Anderson Cooper is gay... in other shocking news, water is still wet.

Wow, Frank, you need to get your Gaydar checked. He's been all but out for the last few years. It's been implied, but never explicitly stated until now.

Wow, Frank, you need to get your Gaydar checked. He's been all but out for the last few years. It's been implied, but never explicitly stated until now.
I have no idea where that disagree came from. I was typing a response about it very much like yours where I thought he was always openly gay (or at least never hid it) when my laptop crashed.

GasBandit

Staff member
Never done the "walk of shame." How is that freakin' evil anyway? That's not evil, that's just lack of foresight. Never been arrested (came close but talked my way out of it, believe it or not), or backstabbed a friend, or harmed myself for attention, and I'd rather help a friend than harm an enemy. Soooo, only 90% evil.

M

makare

It's ok fade it isn't supposed to be an actual scientific analysis of evil. One of the other quizzes was something like are you good at sex. It's not really a meaningful site.

M

makare

I think I only got 24% because I am a closet nice person.

Damn it. I try so hard to be E-vil. :(

I sometimes see awesome pictures on line and wish to know more.

epic-win-photos-having-a-meal-win1.jpg

By looking at this picture I guessed the dude was a monk. The tiger threw me so I guessed India...however the monk guy is using chop sticks and is obviously not East Indian.

A google search later and I am very disappointed. I thought I was witnessing something awesoem...when in truth this is a case of tiger Stockholm syndrome. I am now sad.