fade

Staff member
Tfwiki.net is great. The whole site is done humorously. I've never seen a group of obvious fans so willing to make fun of the thing they love so much. The picture captions are the best.

fade

Staff member
Fade, what is the name of the place? We've eaten at several down there and just wondering which one you went to.
Hmm. That's a good question. I've been there a few times, but I never paid attention to the name. I can tell you where it is, though. It's at 59 and Gessner (probably slightly out of Chinatown, actually). It's in a little strip mall in that intersection, on the northbound side of 59.

Cajungal

Staff member
I was at Cracker Barrel a couple of weeks ago, and I took a picture of this sign. Is it just me or does "in the spirit of pleasing others" make it sound like they're begrudgingly not being racist? It just made me chuckle.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337535496.769775.jpg

Tomorrow (the 20th) is my 34th birthday. Not doing anything to celebrate since there's no one around to celebrate it with. BUT, since I fully expect to see a flood of "Happy Birthday!" messages on Facebook, I threw down a challenge to my friends: they must wish me a happy birthday without using the words "happy" or "birthday." :D
Congratulations on completing yet another orbit around the star Sol and may you have many more orbits full of gracious pleasantries in your future.

Tomorrow (the 20th) is my 34th birthday. Not doing anything to celebrate since there's no one around to celebrate it with. BUT, since I fully expect to see a flood of "Happy Birthday!" messages on Facebook, I threw down a challenge to my friends: they must wish me a happy birthday without using the words "happy" or "birthday." :D
Have a celebratory growth-scraping day.

We had a guy in my platoon comment that he was a sexual tyrannosaurus, then went around for the rest of the evening screeching, making his arms move like a T-Rex's, and generally be obnoxious.

Sanders was... special.

We had a guy in my platoon comment that he was a sexual tyrannosaurus, then went around for the rest of the evening screeching, making his arms move like a T-Rex's, and generally be obnoxious.

Sanders was... special.
Now I have to get up and grab a paper towel to wipe spaghetti sauce off my keyboard.

Seriously, I have to leave this page because each time I even glance at those words, I start laughing.

It's true. Once you skin a Cthulu, all the tentacles have to come off, too.

Also, I haven't seen Predator in years. I'll fix that in a few weeks, when I'm not busy with summer courses and moving.

I used to think guys had it more difficult with pining for girls, but since getting on Tumblr, and seeing some things, I feel like girls really have a more difficult time with the guys they crush on. Likely I didn't feel that way before because I know that most of these girls' fantasies about their crushes aren't real; even if he's a great guy, he's not going to riding in on a white stallion or sucking deer blood or be ready to cuddle anytime, anywhere, or whatever teenagers fantasize about these days. But that doesn't make their heartache any less real.

Yet another reason not to have kids--don't want to have to deal with them moping about not getting some guy/girl that they were gonna have to ditch anyway when s/he would go away to college.

ElJuski

Staff member
It's really bothering me that Cibo Matto shows up in Sunnydale for absolutely no fucking reason in the season 2 opener of Buffy. THESE HIGHSCHOOL KIDS ARE SO HIP

No Buffy spoilers btw, plz. Finally making up an egregious error I've put away for the longest time (yes, it was the internet's fault that made me wait)

It's really bothering me that Cibo Matto shows up in Sunnydale for absolutely no fucking reason in the season 2 opener of Buffy. THESE HIGHSCHOOL KIDS ARE SO HIP

No Buffy spoilers btw, plz. Finally making up an egregious error I've put away for the longest time (yes, it was the internet's fault that made me wait)
Season 2 is the fucking best. Enjoy.