That's not to say nobody good is in Sask, Emrys , I just didn't want to put that kind of pressure on you.

But for reals, Gusto I want to return to Montreal this summer. No reason I can't also make a stop in TO, and we'll drink! And we'll have shirts. And then ladies. Foolproof.

Proofed. From fools.
Holla atcha boy.

Gimme enough notice and I can make Tyranna Toronto.

confession: this site failed me. I think my city is just too small to have a sufficient population involved with it.
*shrug* I met some pretty awesome women within 1-2hr drive from my location. You might be looking too short distanced. I understand if you don't have much in the form of travel but it's a start.

However, online dating is a tricky beast all on it's own.

Cajungal

Staff member
Be mean Seej. It's the only way we'll he'll learn.
It might be the only way if I do! Even though he's my friend, I've never thought of him as a guy who'd be a "catch." On one hand, he'd give you the shirt off your back if you needed it. That's the thing that makes him a wonderful friend. But then that comes with a lot of little things that make him really hard to live with. He sucks at talking--worst conversationalist I've ever known, can barely put a sentence together. He's annoyingly right wing and, like a lot of dudes here, seems to take pride in the whole redneck persona. He's on his iPhone constantly and interrupts conversations by shoving dumb videos down our throats... oh and he uses it to check football scores during movies. I can just see all of these things being huge turnoffs for most girls that he's truly interested in.

Gusto, I demand to hear some Disney commentary.

Nay, I demand we make Disney commentary together.

You can be Statler to my Waldorf.

Or... Wait, which one's the short fat one and which one's the tall skinny one?

ElJuski

Staff member
(I think the Goose has me on ignore but)

Pull yourself together, honcho. There's no need to have that buck up talk over the internet forum, but being in this funk ain't helping you out. If you're not focused on it, it won't make you miserable. And if you're not miserable, whenever something comes your way, you'll be able to actually have a healthy relationship. But we nerds are a strange, fickle breed, and I definitely know where you come from.

Now is this the part where I click the hugs button, or something?

It made Hobbits invisible too, why not Sauron? It doesn't say that it didn't either. Hence, the glaring error. Also why did Galadriel act like the ring would make her a god or something? She completely flips out when it's offered to her.

Bitch it'd make you invisible, not invulerable. What were you going to do with it? Sneak around and listen to the latest gossip about yourself without anyone knowing? Pleeeeease.
Because Sauron has control over it and was able to wield it's power, while everyone else is under control of the ring. In the books, Tom Bombadil was also able to wear it without turning invisible, remember.

If I recall, I think Gandalf explains to Frodo that even he could potentially wear the ring without turning invisible, if the ring weren't capable of corrupting him so much more quickly than it would take to learn to control the power of the ring. He also explains that turning invisible is a cheap parlour trick compared to what the ring is capable of. Beings like the Istari or the elves could do so much more with it.

ElJuski

Staff member
Hey I wonder what happened to that awesome new poster who made that shitty comic about the kid going through perpetual grief. Really seemed like they were really going to add something to this forum instead of just pimping their shit and leaving.

Do guys have biological clocks like women do when it comes to children? Very recently I've found myself incredibly jealous of friends with kids. This has never happened before.

Maybe it's because I've been dealing with so much death lately at work. I dunno. I need to start making use of our counselor.

Hey I wonder what happened to that awesome new poster who made that shitty comic about the kid going through perpetual grief. Really seemed like they were really going to add something to this forum instead of just pimping their shit and leaving.
Well, we did kind of curb stomp them for being shitty and refusing to acknowledge it needed improvement.

If that's the one I'm thinking of, didn't he come here because somebody here linked to their comic in the first place to point out how shitty it was? Or was that someone else entirely?

fade

Staff member
Tonight, I tried to dine in Hell, but they were all out of tables.

They suggested I try Purgatory, but I just don't feel strongly one way or the other about that place.

ElJuski

Staff member
something else. It was like, HEY! CHECK OUT OUR COMIC! And it was like, yeah it's kind of lame, and they were like WHATEVER! WERE LOOKING FOR AMERICAN AD REVENUE! And Dave was like WELCOME! And I was like, god you suck

something else. It was like, HEY! CHECK OUT OUR COMIC! And it was like, yeah it's kind of lame, and they were like WHATEVER! WERE LOOKING FOR AMERICAN AD REVENUE! And Dave was like WELCOME! And I was like, god you suck
Oh, I was thinking about the other one with the kind of emo kids.