The not-so-serious but I want to rant thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That much, eh? Well, Dave's gotta keep that mortgage paid somehow.
When you need something pissed on, call on Dave. (All expenses must be paid for: i.e., food, traveling, room and board, beverages necessary to perform task, self-cleaning supplies, change of clothes, and possible hospital bills.)

M

makare

Don't pick on Dave.

He is such a good little boy. He deserves pastry... and soap for his bad, naughty, foul language.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Just one trickle away from incontinence. Dave's headed for the nursing home soon.

A

Andromache

That much, eh? Well, Dave's gotta keep that mortgage paid somehow.
When you need something pissed on, call on Dave. (All expenses must be paid for: i.e., food, traveling, room and board, beverages necessary to perform task, self-cleaning supplies, change of clothes, and possible hospital bills.)[/QUOTE]

this forum should have a warning: don't read threads while drinking soda.

Also, be careful not to piss off Dave....

http://halforums.wikidot.com/dave

or he'll piss on you?
You know, for a while I've been thinking that this forum has been lacking two things:

1) a thread to rant in for the minor things in life

2) someone to be the R. Kelly of the forum.

This thread delivers both.

Just bought a new toothbrush. What ever happened to ones with small heads? The one I ended up buying that seems big enough to brush down a horse. I keep causing a gag reflex when I try to clean my back teeth....

fade

Staff member
Have you ever had a booger so irritating and so unresponsive to blowing that you just say, "Screw it" and jam your finger up there? And did you ever turn around with the results of your mining operation on your finger only to be staring directly into the eyes of a horrified grad student?

Well I haven't, you weirdos. I pick in private.

C

Chazwozel

Have you ever had a booger so irritating and so unresponsive to blowing that you just say, "Screw it" and jam your finger up there? And did you ever turn around with the results of your mining operation on your finger only to be staring directly into the eyes of a horrified grad student?

Fuck that noise. I'll pick that fucker right out and stare at it while proclaiming victory! Nothing is more satisfying than prying out on of those dry fuckers that literally cause your eyes to well up from poking your nose.

Same goes for particularly deep zits, when you feel all that shit grid its way out of your skin with so much explosive force it sails and splats right into the bathroom mirror. Awww yeah. While we're on completely gross - yet satisfying - body grooming events, don't you just love the feel you get after taking a crap where you could swear it was the size of a football? I love the instant feeling of being 5 lbs lighter.

What's the use in mining gold if you can't share it with the townspeople?

For some reason lately, whenever someone posts a sound on a page, I can no longer see the rest of the page after that post unless I log in and hit "Reply to Thread" to see it. No clue why my computer decided to be a punk about this.

mine was doing that too, but only in IE. i even went and updated IE to the latest version. I then loaded up Firefox and there's no longer an issue.

Did a hot woman just cross your path?

Followup question: Are you a construction worker?
Everyone knows a simple "hummina hummina hummina" or "helloooooo nurse" or honking the nearest car horn or loudly talking about how rich and endowed you are, are all much better ways to get a woman to suddenly want to sleep with you.

It's like in the bible or something.

It's like that time Adam said "Thing I love 'bout Biblical chicks is that I get older, and they stay the same age, yes they do..."

One of my girlfriend's best friends is now together with a guy. Good for them. She says it's just a fling, nothing serious...So than, why have you already talked about your fertility problems and the fact that you don't menstruate? That's not the way I'd start off a one-night or short-term thing, is it? Stop kidding yourself.

Also: you're 26, don't menstruate, and you haven't been to a doctor about this? Good God, woman!

Cajungal

Staff member
Yikes, sounds like she should!

Oh MAN, Phil... I love going to the movies with my brother, because we both love to teach yappy people a lesson. If we're right behind giggly girls, we don't move or shush them like decent people. One time, Trey giggled along with them in this hilarious falsetto every time they talk. I just throw peanut M+Ms. I lob them really high in the air so it feels like they're coming from farther back. Somehow they learn that, when they're quiet, they're not assaulted by candy. We're a good team.

I once had a friend give two girls a dollar each right after a movie. He said it was unfair that he paid for a ticket, but neither of them got anything for narrating the entire damned thing.

Also: you're 26, don't menstruate, and you haven't been to a doctor about this? Good God, woman!
Dude, I would not hang around her without waders on. When she finally goes, she's taking the furniture with her. It's gonna be like the elevators in
The Shining. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.