The not-so-serious but I want to rant thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
I just went to the bathroom. I wanted to do it about 10 minuted earlier but my daughter was in there so I couldn't. Finally she comes out & I'm doing the dance of yellow death so I hurry in, barely closing the door before I whip it out to go. I get the lid up and start a steady stream when the fucking cat jumps out of the tub where he was getting a drink of water, scaring the shit out of me. Not literally of course, but I jumped.

Now sometimes when you jump nothing happens. This time, however, I accidentally let go and suddenly it was like a loose fire hose in the bathroom. I finally got it shut off but the damage was done. The toilet, the floor, my shoes. All wet.

The only good part? The fucking cat got it, too.

That's my rant. I would have put it in the other thread but after Fade and Tin I didn't feel it was rant-worthy.

M

makare

yay.....

Last night some jackass decided to make a grilled cheese sandwich at 3 AM. He burned it causing the smoke detector to go off. We all had to stand outside in the snow while the fire department took care of things.

Not good.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Dammit, Dave... You almost killed me with laughter - well, the laughter-induced lung-wrenching coughing fit, actually.

This afternoon at work I went to the bathroom to take a poo. The turd was actually standing/floating vertically in the toilet. It was truly the highlight of my work day just because I'd never seen crap do that before.

Okay, I'm gonna say it, get ready to groan in disgust:

Dave always knows how to get that pussy wet!

I'm sorry.

I agreed to give an acquaintance rides home after class in exchange for him chipping in a few bucks for gas money. Good god is he a back-seat driver. Worse than my mother.

M

makare

Man our school's spring formal,The Barristers Ball, has just been announced for the 27th but that is only like 2 weeks away. That sucks planningwise. grrrr

figmentPez

Staff member
There is a strange cat hanging around in our front yard, bothering our cats. He won't leave, even though we've tried blasting him with a squirt gun.

Dave, could you come pee on him?

A

Andromache

OT: There's plenty I could put in this thread to rant about, but not a damned one of them deserves the effort considering how fortunate I am, so I'll just say this: There's this forumite I have a crush on...but they don't even know I'm alive, you know?

damn I miss the alcohol.

C

Chazwozel

yay.....

Last night some jackass decided to make a grilled cheese sandwich at 3 AM. He burned it causing the smoke detector to go off. We all had to stand outside in the snow while the fire department took care of things.

Not good.
Why's he a jackass? Cause he accidentally burned his food?

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

OT: There's plenty I could put in this thread to rant about, but not a damned one of them deserves the effort considering how fortunate I am, so I'll just say this: There's this forumite I have a crush on...but they don't even know I'm alive, you know?

damn I miss the alcohol.
Yes, we know you're in love with Shego...

D

Disconnected

thank you halforums for making me laugh. out loud even. while working late so I can hear my echo. And dave, you will be the happiest and saddest when that girl moves out. Your daughter that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.