The New Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I always have a red nose: every time I take a sip of anything remotely alcoholic, there's always somebody who says "are you drunk already??"

But, of course, the time to say this and being wrong is pretty short: after the second or third sip, I generally am begining to get drunk.

Cajungal

Staff member
Lol, NR, if you and I were ever in a room with a cute baby, I'm not sure who would be more of a mess. :p

P

Philosopher B.

Some mighty cute kids y'all got all up in here.

Also, something about SJ's drawings fills me with happy feelings.

W

WolfOfOdin

me drunk

In Philly at an Anon Protest (I have the gas mask on)

2nd year of college, hipster phase

Me last year :D I still look like that, more or less

fade

Staff member
Slade--you mean Deathstroke the Terminator, but we can't say that on the kid's TV show because they might have lawsuit-eligible nightmares. Don't get me started on that weird inversion of a show. The Teen Titans books were the edgy gruesome stories aimed for the older kids, and then Cartoon Network flips that around completely. Also I always hated that Captain America/Colonel Sanders ripoff anyway, mostly because I despise the whole "Only use 20% of our brain thing".

Slade--you mean Deathstroke the Terminator, but we can't say that on the kid's TV show because they might have lawsuit-eligible nightmares. Don't get me started on that weird inversion of a show. The Teen Titans books were the edgy gruesome stories aimed for the older kids, and then Cartoon Network flips that around completely. Also I always hated that Captain America/Colonel Sanders ripoff anyway, mostly because I despise the whole "Only use 20% of our brain thing".
Never read the comics, but yeah, that guy.

Dunno where they get that whole "can't say 'death' or 'kill' on kid's shows" anyway, it still happens on other shows. Guess it depends on the company or something. Hell, even Sesame Street does it![/QUOTE]

When I read fade's post, I thoufght the lawswit inducing part was "Terminator"

C

callistarya

That thing is freaking COOL! I can get into it and stand up straight. I can sit down and scoot all the way back and fit prolly 2 other people in it. WOW! I'm impressed with my kids awesome imagination on a freakin cold and boring day. WOooo!

the snow flakes formed a perfect pattern for making one of the kids faces look extremely demonic. I muted it a bit in the picture, but I couldn't totally erase it..if you blow the picture up really big, you might see what I mean.

How much snow did you guys get, anyways? My friends who moved down south always talk about during the winter when the kids get snow days, and they're all out on the lawn trying to scrape enough snow together for a snowman. She always talked about how sad it makes her, because all winter we'd be about four to six feet above our lawns due to the accumulated snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.