The New Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fade

Staff member
Did you ever come in this thread, confuse it for the funny pictures thread, and try to puzzle out the funny bits?

While the lack of snow has been problematic, today was nice enough (and there was 12cm of fresh snow to sneeze at), that my bro and I hit up the slopes. Often people ask, "Adam, why do you live in the middle of nowhere?"

Here's why:

Shadazz: I like the fact that a girl with this bright blond hair, pale skin and clear eyes uses a crow as an avatar.

David: For some reason, I find this picture kinda depressing... Your sad mug, the poor rhinoceros in this ancient cage, the dirty look of the zoo, the broken cage on your right, the date and time beneath it, the lighting...

It made me wanto to go to the zoo though. It's been years since I last saw an exotic animal.

It was at the Tierpark in Berlin, which was pretty nice besides the dirty Rhino room. And on the happy side of my pic, I DO have myself a juice box :D

EDIT: What the hell am I thinking? It was Zoo Frankfurt. I never went to the zoo in Berlin. Good god, I shuffle up my old photos the wrong way and I can't even remember my own vacations correctly >.>

Cajungal

Staff member
...You know, I almost didn't post that. I'm always thinking, half a second after I realize what I've written, "Ah, well, no one's gonna seriously jump at that..." Then you goobers go and prove me wrong. :laugh:

C

Chazwozel

I love how determined he is about his jumps. Haha! That really is great.

Cajungal

Staff member
Look at those gorgeous snowflakes... I know snow can be a pain, but it looks so beautiful. :) Enjoy watching it.

Oddly enough, the snowflakes weren't shopped, but they didn't look that big in person. I guess the reflection from the camera flash caused the weird effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.