The New Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
D'awww.

Tin, that kid is super, super cute. I just wanna buy him an ice cream sandwich and a football and read him a story about talking animals.

In December I had a friend take a few photos of me. He needed material for his portfolio and school projects (he's doing graphic design) and I haven't had a decent picture taken of me in years.

I present to you the result. Six choice cuts. Spoilered for your safety. What you see inside could induce a near-religious awe that could shatter your very mind.

North_Ranger

Staff member

Holy... crap...

Rob. You are me. Certain number of pounds lighter and with a better hair(and beard)cut.

Seriously. We even have the same kinda eyeglasses.

I've always wanted a Finnish twin!

We should conquer the world!

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Awww, I love that last one! Nice jacket!
I can rock tweed, let me tell you.

My father sometimes gets to dating a woman, and she'll tell him that his clothes don't fit him well, so I get it since I'm a bit bigger. I had always assumed that this jacket was one of those things and I just lodged it in my closet when I received it last winter. It was only when I looked for a jacket this winter that I discovered that the tag was still on it. Turns out that my father bought me a jacket to match his own.

Anyways, I've been wearing it a lot. It's tweed, and let me tell you: tweed is incredible. Just warm enough, and durable to boot. And it dries in like ten minutes.

fade

Staff member
I have a tweed sport coat that I wear sometimes when I teach...mostly for the "professorness" of it. I got it for a massive $1 at a consignment shop in NYC. It was there with hundreds of similar jackets.

Green_Lantern

Staff member
Can't quote select pics apparently, but that second photo (coffeeshop setting) I like the most.
But I love details.. the lighting, the look, the scenery, the reflection in the glasses. It's a wonderful photo!

I can't help but think that there is some dark layer in this imagine, as if he is trying to use his mental powers to melt ours brains.
It is just so inocent! :D

Hahah, my face is naturally red. It doesn't do me any favors.

If I enter a building, people (even people who know me and see me day to day) will ask "It must be hot out, is it?" in the summer and "Oh, it looks like it's freezing out!" in the winter. I had one woman come over to me in the mall, inform me that she was a nurse, and informed me that I had Rosacea. I told her that my mother was also a nurse, and I have been reassured that I don't have Rosacea. Any time a conversation becomes lewd, or a girl says something vaguely complementary to me, or I complement a girl in a social setting, someone will inevitably go "Oh look! Josh is BLUUUSHIIING!"

It is my cross to bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.