The Lego appreciation thread

First look at the upcoming Saturn V set.

The scale of the set appears to be similar to the original Lego Ideas model -- which means that it will likely be in the top 3 tallest Lego sets ever produced.

WAAAAAAAAAANT and am still praying the movie doesn't make me regret it.
Agreed. I think it's the best set based on the DCEU by a wide margin. My only quibble is that Ares uses stickers for his armor instead of stencils.

It's also nice to see a DC set not based on Batman or Superman (as 95% of them are.)

Btw there is another great detail, Wonder Woman comes with a cloak to change into:

This is the set that I have wanted ever since I was a kid, building Lego rockets with square cross sections.

With all of the details that they have packed into this set, the most amazing may be that the piece count is an easter egg.

Introducing LEGO® Ideas 21309 NASA Apollo Saturn V

The wait is over! After a year in development we're incredibly proud to unveil and present the first official images of the LEGO Ideas 21309 NASA Apollo Saturn V designed by LEGO Ideas members Felix Stiessen (saabfan) and Valérie Roche (whatsuptoday).
You'll be able to find the 1 meter high (approximately 1:110 scale) icon of space exploration in stores from the 1st of June, 2017 for a recommended retail price of just USD 119.99 / EURO 119.99 / GBP 109.99. With 1969 LEGO elements the 21309 NASA Apollo Saturn V rockets its way into LEGO Ideas history as the tallest LEGO Ideas set, as well as the one containing most elements.

(Lego Ideas Blog, Brickset, BrothersBrick)

Introducing LEGO® Ideas 21309 NASA Apollo Saturn V

The wait is over! After a year in development we're incredibly proud to unveil and present the first official images of the LEGO Ideas 21309 NASA Apollo Saturn V designed by LEGO Ideas members Felix Stiessen (saabfan) and Valérie Roche (whatsuptoday).
You'll be able to find the 1 meter high (approximately 1:110 scale) icon of space exploration in stores from the 1st of June, 2017 for a recommended retail price of just USD 119.99 / EURO 119.99 / GBP 109.99. With 1969 LEGO elements the 21309 NASA Apollo Saturn V rockets its way into LEGO Ideas history as the tallest LEGO Ideas set, as well as the one containing most elements.

Bought mine today, upcoming busy weekend and then away from home the next week, won't get a chance to build this for a while.