The Internet will never satisfy its lust for bizarre and weird things.

So many dead videos in this thread.

But that’s not what I came to post about.
I came to post about this:
https://www.originalpoopknife.com/
...it’s exactly what it says in the tin:
Original Poop Knife™ will chop the most compacted of brownies, the most seasoned of logs, can handle the hardwood of butt logs , the longest of sewer snakes , the most ferocious of bog crocodiles , and the fattest heaved Havanas.
—Patrick

Both Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd have some really distinctive ticks when they act. Tom Holland doesn't feel that far off, but Robert Downey Jr. ends up looking like Lloyd is wearing an RDJ mask. It doesn't match him at all.

It helps that Fox doesn't display his ticks as much in those scenes (at least not the ones in his face, the body movements are there), while Lloyd's are fully on display.

So in an effort to stop thinking about coronavirus stuff, I looked for creepy youtube experiences, and boy did I nail it. It's the perfect blend of retro kids tv, creepy surrealism, and batshit. I give you, Smile Guide (in Polish, so be ready to read):

Well, this one actually makes a fair bit of sense, for the genre.
Agatha was lured out of her room at night as a teenage girl, given drugs, and raped; she hasn't been able to cope and is trying but failing to tell her parents.
The apples are the sweet lure, and a symbol off incense. The brutal scoring of the apple signifies her loss of innocence and the violence of her rape. The eyes represent, on one hand, the way she can't look at herself anymore, and on the other hand, the eyes of her abuser and how she is forced to look at herself through his eyes. The mushroomsare obviously the drugs she was convinced to take.
It's a deep hard look into the fractured psyche of an abuse victim. I don't really see much weird or off in it.

GasBandit

Staff member
Well, this one actually makes a fair bit of sense, for the genre.
Agatha was lured out of her room at night as a teenage girl, given drugs, and raped; she hasn't been able to cope and is trying but failing to tell her parents.
The apples are the sweet lure, and a symbol off incense. The brutal scoring of the apple signifies her loss of innocence and the violence of her rape. The eyes represent, on one hand, the way she can't look at herself anymore, and on the other hand, the eyes of her abuser and how she is forced to look at herself through his eyes. The mushroomsare obviously the drugs she was convinced to take.
It's a deep hard look into the fractured psyche of an abuse victim. I don't really see much weird or off in it.
... HOCH HECH