The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

Oh god i havering work tomorrow and my laundry is still in the wash and I'm crashing at a friends house because I hey hey hey hey'd and am also drunk and thank god s bucks is so cool anyway.

Fuuuuuuuck someone call me tomorrow at 8am central time.

I got fired on Monday and dumped on Saturday. Si my friends took me out for a drnk or 7tonight. its almost enough to make me not worry about it

man

i dont wanna be the depressed guy but man im a little deoressed

M

makare

It's ok to wallow in it a bit. that is some heavy shit to happen all at once. Don't worry about it. Party safe Gustop.

Chore up Gustoo. You elways have usss.

Im not sure if that makes him feel better. O.O

So here I am. Its 3 am. Its sunday now I guess. I went to friends birthday party at this karaoke bar and we got her smashed. Awesome. I decided to drink a LOT of Hoegaarden, mainly because I LLOVE the glasses. I psuedo wingmanned for a friend for this unbelievably gorgeous girl in blue. I walked up to her and told her he was a texas oil billionaire with the world's largest dick (not exactly an exageration, man is a stallion). She laughed pretty hard at this goofy tall dude holding a comically large beer glass. I realized I probably should have been looking out for number one here and probably could have struck it rich with her but alas, I told him I would get her warmed up for him and did my duty as a buddy. THEY left together at the end of the night so I feel a job well done. As for me, I did alright for myself. This cute friend of my birthday friend hit it off with me pretty good when she decided to talk to me after I performed both the male and female part of Barbie Girl by myself. She came back to my place, we drunk boned and she left telling me she really needed that, left me her number and cabbed it away. I don't even have to share my bed tonight.

Tonight was fuyckiung awesome.

I am qualified to sing this song.

Man, all my friends are married/in long term relationships/have kids. I'm not looking for hookups anymore. I'm getting too old. I'm going to call her tomorrow. We had pretty good conversation beyond the naked parts.

Monday is actually kind of my favorite day.

Bars are not super packed, so you can still talk with your friends.

also, 2 dollar you call its. EVERYWHERE. I spent 22 dollars including tip and got a nice buzz on. I mean, yeah I have to be at work semi early but even if I am hung over/sleepy it's a tuesday. It's not going to be supper busy.

I'm actually kind of happy with my life right now. this is not a super common feeling.

Tailgated for the local college playoff game. Had several beers before the game, and had one in the parking lot waiting for the crowd to thin out. Oh and our team won. One of the best college games that I've seen in ages.

but i really did not get drunk.

wheee. between the drinks at dinner and the lack of food otday and this suggary ice creamy thing, I am now perfectly qualified to write a paper on justice issues and digital copyright. and i'm not totally dreading it (for the first time since october when I started doing the research. yay!

Drinking with my brother.

My god I live for these moments.

I think my dog might die soon though. I hope he doesn't.

It's stupid how we kind of envy one another. He's a lawyer and I'm
A barista.

This is stupid.

But it's like he has the success genes and I have the personality one. Je'll always be my aweso
E older brother. Fucjing shit man. I'm not a sad drunk but today I am.

I miss my grandpa. He was a little bit racist in that way that all old people were but is a better man than anyone on this fucking board and I don't even know you.

Like OC is probably the most important person here. He actually matters. My grandpa is just better though. Fact. God I miss him. Fuckin' hell man.

That's right, fuckers. I'm bored and drunk. Drinking some Founders Porter and just got done munching pizza. C'mon, entertain me.

Tell us about that time you were mistaken for a woman
It was a cold day in Wisconsin, not unlike all days in Wisconsin. The sky was relatively clear with a spattering of clouds. The sun shone brightly on the hilly landscape of the Kettle Moraine...

M

makare

It was a cold day in Wisconsin, not unlike all days in Wisconsin. The sky was relatively clear with a spattering of clouds. The sun shone brightly on the hilly landscape of the Kettle Moraine...
Cold day eh? that shrinkage will get you lady.

Was invited to an putting of drink.

Friend introduces me to his friend/shift lead at his work.

Shift lead is getting married tomorrow (now today at time of writing)

Realize this is his bachelor party

Invite my own shift lead out.

4 Starbucks employees getting drunk and playing darts at an impromptu bachelor party in McKinney.

I dripped my darts into ranch dressing for good luck.

It didnt work.

Spent 30 dollars on drinks and at least 5 on the juke box. Rich girl-->sweet child o mine --> when doves cry. That's how I roll, teddy brosevelt.

Get off work.

Go drinking.

Old manager there

Current coworkers there.

Get drunk.

Sing ganster's paradise in karioke

Hit in cougars.

The leave as result.

Hit on other girl.

Tell her it's time to go, as in, back to her place.

She's down.

Tell her I want to say goodbye to friend.

Try to tell old manager thank you for giving me a chance when I. Needed it.

Takes a long time.

DTF girl is gone.

Go to whataburger.

Forever alone.jpeg

Have to break into bedroom window because roommate locked me out for 3rd time this week.

Discomforted by how easy this is.

On Halforums.

Your turn.

Going to Vietnamese restaurant (PHO REAL....lawl) with same dog-eating Korean friend. Will be sampling Vietnamese alcohol. Have work tomorrow. Waking up at 6. I'll report back.

If I don't, please tell Juski I...........