The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

I do and do not regret not getting the girl from whataburher's number.

Ok bod but so-so face.

#chovanism

#spelling?

#imma sleep this one off.

BananaHands

Staff member
I woke up in an ex hook-up's apartment with my SLR in hand and a torn hoodie. My favorite hoodie.

Oh and I'm still drunk. Which is why I'm posting here as I'm slowly making my way back home in above mentioned girl's car.

Really its an "I Was" not an "I am". me and a friend of mine signed up for a "World Tour" at a bar in Toronto. You have one year to drink all 103 different beers they serve, and at the end if you did it you get an embroidered jacket. We dediced to approach it geographically. Picking at random, then finishing off that beer's country of origin in order before moving on to the next.

Last night I finished off Germany.

I am beginning an aggressive campaign against this bottle of wine, and then, that bottle of scotch. My resolve is strong. I WILL NOT WAVER.
Constant Vigilance!

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

My buddy didn't get how great "if my raps soup, my beats is stock" was because as he put it, doesn't know about soup.

Drank Mimosas out of venti cups from work that would have been thrown out for holiday cups. 'twas great

Really its an "I Was" not an "I am". me and a friend of mine signed up for a "World Tour" at a bar in Toronto. You have one year to drink all 103 different beers they serve, and at the end if you did it you get an embroidered jacket. We dediced to approach it geographically. Picking at random, then finishing off that beer's country of origin in order before moving on to the next.

Last night I finished off Germany.
One year to try 103 beers. I'd be done in a month, two tops the way I've been barflying it.

Well, he said that bar serves 103 beers and you get some embroidered jacket as a prize for trying them all within a year.

Im on such a bad trip.We made "brownies" left my friends place wanted to go to a concert,that got cancled,wich we didnt know,then the brownies kicked in,we wandered a while,i said i need orange juice,went to buy it,then i am on my bike,and im wondering why i am on my bike suddenly im on this street and some guy is screaming "your veereing off the street" suddenly im on this dark strret,then in fort of my home,now im lying in bed with salami and writing this.
Added at: 23:10
Im freaking out man.

B

Biannoshufu

I am so high right now I could do a naked dance on skype.

It would look as gross as fuck, though.

I'm about to drink. I mean, I already have. Had two large suntory. About to drink this 35% Shanghai Huangjiu. Then I'm off for the night. If you never hear from me again, I love you.
Added at: 20:48
I am so high right now I could do a naked dance on skype.
It would look as gross as fuck, though.
Yeah, the video lag on skype would totally ruin it.

B

Biannoshufu

Well, that and the half warmed over dead look I'm sporting these days.