The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

Before the internet supplied us with further evidence, we used to have a joke in college that anyone who spent a significant part of their childhood in Florida turned out to be batshit crazy in one way or another. We were 5 for 5 on that theory by the time we graduated.

Before the internet supplied us with further evidence, we used to have a joke in college that anyone who spent a significant part of their childhood in Florida turned out to be batshit crazy in one way or another. We were 5 for 5 on that theory by the time we graduated.
:(

B

BErt

I haven't enjoyed a birthday in any timeframe I can remember. Why do I deserve to be here? Honestly? I certainly haven't deserved to be here anymore than my brother who died in the womb the year before me. I've done nothing to earn it. I've done nothing.

...I've never liked birthdays. They're dumb. It's Arbor Day though, also. Happy Arbor Day everybody. Please plant a tree.

I haven't enjoyed a birthday in any timeframe I can remember. Why do I deserve to be here? Honestly? I certainly haven't deserved to be here anymore than my brother who died in the womb the year before me. I've done nothing to earn it. I've done nothing.

...I've never liked birthdays. They're dumb. It's Arbor Day though, also. Happy Arbor Day everybody. Please plant a tree.
what is your buddy Yoshi? do you think that your little buddy thinks you are worthless? I don't think you are worthless, the ability to say I am a slug means you are not because you can rationally examine your life. What gives your life meaning only you can say. for example, animu and scotch gives my life meaning at the moment.

B

BErt

Thanks, man. No I'm not at the point of doing something dumb, the least of reasons being Yoshi but I certianly wouldn't leave him. I'm just...not feeling much lately. And it's been for a while. Not bad feelings, just not feelings at all. I don't know. I wasn't meaning to scare anyone I was just ranting.

EDIT: if this helps...he's my baby. I know this. I would never not be here for him.image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Learning the new keyboard layout and form factor is doubly challenging when downing a bunch of wine (wife says it is Wine Day?). This took a while to type... Puts me down from my usual 100WPM to about 20...

Cajungal

Staff member
I'm drunk at work... but not in a "rock bottom" kind of way. It was a send-off celebration for our coworkers who are leaving, and I had one too many, and now I have to work for an hour before I'm safe to drive home. Or perhaps two. Two hours.

I'm high at work. My tolerance for all kinds of pain medication has clearly gone down quite a lot since I quit, em, "smoking". Sadly, I'm still in pain and I still feel crappy, it's just the downsides of being out of this world I'm experiencing.

Cajungal

Staff member
Well I made it home ok, but then I fell asleep on the couch for 3 hours when I got home. I'm extremely disoriented right now. This is what happens when I drink a small margarita.

Well I made it home ok, but then I fell asleep on the couch for 3 hours when I got home. I'm extremely disoriented right now. This is what happens when I drink a small margarita.
That sounds like what my Dad said about Mom.

"Let her sniff the cork, and pop her on the ass with a bar towel, and she is flying."

It just sounds like you need margaritas more often. You know, to build up tolerance. ;) (But not during school hours.)

I was definitely not even close to drunk. But you were running out in the open as Torb telling Terrik to keep you alive for just a second. ;)

You have a threshold. I don't have paint, but if I did I'd make a gauge that was awesome, awesome, awesome, "Gas, what are you attacking, there's nothing there!"