The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

The bars here are super packed because Wtf else are you going to do in Buffalo, so it is probably going to turn into board games at Tim Hortons instead. ;)

The bars here are super packed because Wtf else are you going to do in Buffalo, so it is probably going to turn into board games at Tim Hortons instead. ;)
Next time bring a Fluxx deck.
It's really hard to beat a drunk game of Fluxx for entertainment...you don't even have to be playing!

--Patrick

Worked 'till 11:30 PM yesterday. Didn't want to go out. It was Christmas Beer Night of my former fraternity. Girlfriend convinced me to go out "just for one", to show support, what have you, you know. Got home at somewhere around eightish. The problem with Christmas Beer Night is they sell far too many different (9 different ones) Christmas beers. Now at work again, for another 10 hour shift. Oooooooghhh. I'm fairly sure I'm both still drunk and suffering from a horrible hangover already. Somebody kill me.

Girlfriend wanted to drop me off so she had the car to go shopping during the day; had to stop on the way here so she could puke (again). We may not recuperate as well as we used to when we were at uni.

1450781133837.jpg
McDonald's sucks at 3 am...

Edit: I mean McDonald's sucks all times but especially sucks at 3 am.

Last edited: