The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

Kind of a weird night all around. Certainly not the best of times but also not the worst!

like, ok let's break it down a bit

1) Don't assume everyone around you is of the same political opinion no matter how far red or blue your state is shaded. Going off on some "just plain truths" is just awkward. And when someone is just nodding their head going "uh huh, sure" that's kind of a universal sign for "I don't agree with you, but saying nothing would be worse"

2) If you're all busting each others balls, and someone crosses a line, a quick apology is fine. Continuing to go further and further into the issue just makes it even more weird.

3) I guess I have my own faux pas? We're doing the traditional hugging of the people at the end and I just throw my hands up in a "I surrender" motion but I guess more of a "i'm not touching!" really and it was weird? I don't 100% but people pseudo called me out. WHOOPS!

Meh.

and now, this!

It was.on Mott street. Only had a Chinese name like 茶 something something. I wouldn't have even known it was there of my friend hadn't taken me.
I *think* I know what bar you mean, but I could be confusing it with a different place. I used to love going to Princess over on Elizabeth St., but it closed a few years back. :(

I *think* I know what bar you mean, but I could be confusing it with a different place. I used to love going to Princess over on Elizabeth St., but it closed a few years back. :(
Going to try to find some other places. I'm not driving back to PA until Monday and will be leaving back to Florida on tuesday.

I tried going to whiskey tavern nearby but it was so crowded and full of hipster beards I didn't last 5 minutes.

Poppin bottles full of ice

like a blizzard

cause when we drink we do it right, getting slizzard.

Sippin sizzurp in my ride

like a 3 6

Now im feelin so fly, like a G6

doomdragon6

Staff member
So I don't know if anyone remembers Girl 2 from about a year and a half ago that I had a short thing with and still now have a massive crush on, but she randomly messages me every now and then (doesn't help), but it's ALWAYS when I'm drinking! And guess what, I love drunk texting! I also apparently love spilling my heart out each time.

According to her it's apparently really sweet, but I just get embarrassed once I've sobered up.

YAY DRINKING WOO

In all seriousness, most of my recent drinking adventures are a lot of fun, but this has been a running theme during them.

Homebrew saturday, which is the one saturday a month I get up off my ass and shuffle around booze.
Today, I actually bottled some too.

As is traditional when doing homebrew saturday, you drink a bottle of a previous batch, to remind you why you go through all this bullshit (or to help you forget how much bullshit it is).

Nobody's home to share this bottle of bochet with me. So I had to drink it all by myself.

Not that a bottle of wine gets me drunk. But it certainly takes the edge off ;)

Cajungal

Staff member
Got drunk with my siblings after an awesome wedding and then threw up for the first time since my freshman year of college. At least it was a pretty shade of dark red. Classy as fuck.

Got drunk with my siblings after an awesome wedding and then threw up for the first time since my freshman year of college. At least it was a pretty shade of dark red. Classy as fuck.
As long as you held up your pinky while doing it, you are classy, regardless. ;)