The "I'm Drunk/High/Wasted" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of my friend's 21st birthday we took him out and got him drunk, but I was the DD so I limited myself to one beer. Now I'm at home, staring at a new bottle of Southern Comfort, trying to decide if I should have my own little party.

Decisions, decisions...

K

Koko

I love looking at the times of the posts in this thread.
6 am, 2 am, 1 am, etc

I'm celebrating, got a 1950 on SATs after a 3 hours of sleep and a hangover.
:cool:

L

Le Quack

I left my weed at home.

I feel so alone.

because of it, I'm boned.

My muscles? pretty toned.

Just like your face, pwned.

Im in the zone.

*swaggers into the room, plants his flag, and tips his glass to everyone*

I hereby reclaim this thread in the name of Necromancy and the unholy one Yavaux!

:falldown:

I'm so high right now, I tried to make myself a quesadilla on the cheese grill thingie and made a fucking mess

and no i ate yoo much and I'm all bloated awful ugh... but i want tmore sloppy quesadilla, dammit.

Use Item

Ok halforumites.My girlfriend has gone out to hockey and her sister has come over with 2 friends and taken over my TV and wii.So I'm cracking a beer and drinking till they get entertaining.How is everyone else weekend looking?

Where's my drunk thread?

aHAHa! Here it is.

Cheer Rum!!! My (now ex) girlfriend and I have just made the breakup official. Strange as it is, I'm neither celebrating nor mourning!
Who's with me?!?!? :falldown:

D

DougTheHead

You know it's been a good night when you've drank nearly half a bottle of spiced rum from the Antilles.

it's been a good night for me.

And I am with you, Thread Necromancer! It has been 5 months since I broke up with my girlfriend, but I am with you all the same. And you might as well celebrate. Single again! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Man, you know, you're drunk, you're in a bar, 'Mr. Cellophane" starts to sound like a good song for karaoke, despite the fact that I know I can't hit the high notes.....but it still brought the house down. Hell yea.

Have gotten overmedicated in my quest not to feel like shit. Am eating Thai food and watching a Golden Girls episode where Dorothy develops one of my illnesses. Kind of surreal even if I weren't over-baked.

Thread Necromancer said:
Mr. ZM should have turned off the oven 10 minutes earlier. Now we have crispy "over baked" cat lady.
:rofl:

I feel kinda more "gooey" than "crispy" at the moment. Gonna watch some Cowboy Bebop.

I am extremely high right now, i was alreafy baked but when my ride and I arrived to my house there was a remaining rolled up joint and we decided we shouldn't waste it. So I have like 2 joints in me right now.

It's ok, I did it mostly so I could sleep well, so I'm gonna doze off now in amazing pot stupor. Bye people.

It's a warm fuzzy feeling to get over jetlag and discover three things:
- Your parents have bought coke cans for ye
- Your father's randomly gotten a bottle of scotch for 'imself
- You can mix both of the above

DOODEEDOO

Bump!

2 beers and 6 shots of my main man Jameson into a Doctor Who marathon.

Feelin' fine.

Also on a glass of some tasty red wine. Wooooo!

D

DougTheHead

Just had an end of the school year party, currently drunk off of 3 beers and a mixed drink that contained 3-4 shots of spiced rum, easy. Also bought a "special brownie" that seems to be affecting me more than any narcotic has before (and I've been to Amsterdam, and taken full advantage of the fact). Also, I have apparently eschewed traditional stoner music on my iTunes (Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd), in favor of listening to Weezer's Pinkerton at a volume that seems to fill up my ears no matter how low I turn the volume. I'm afraid that if I turn off the speakers, I will still be able to her Pinkerton playing, following me to my bed as I try to get to sleep with Rivers Cuomo screaming "goddamn you half-japanese girls do it to me every time" in my ear.

Please don't let this happen.

-- 15 May 2009 01:55 --

...and I don't wanna be a lone man anymore,
been a year or two since I been out on the floor...

hey guys what's good

I saw star Trek tonight and it were good :) granted I don't kbow A whole lot about the Trek but it was a fun movie going expereince :) Had a good handful of beers afterwards and drunktexted the girl i went to cuba with to see what she's up to.

TURNS OUT NOT MUCH

Anyway I get the feeling I'm biting on quacks style her so ill go to bed. have a good one halforumz and remember that gusto loves you

M

Matt²

I Iiiiiiiiiii caaaaan't seeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! IIIIII'm tooo tired!!

qujixck let me mKe some ,moee r threasds about kittiesa. and bacn. Kityty bacohn!
nomnonnonmnomnomnomnom... qwait NAM i eatinhg the bacion or the kttyu?

Status
Not open for further replies.