The "I'm Drunk/High/Wasted" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This poor thread has dropped to page two. Feel like maybe the only reason I'm drinking tonight is to necro it. Poor thread. Lets necro you and have another glass of wine. :falldown:

Y

Yoink

I had ... uh .. x glasses of whatever .. I´m annihilated. I love weekends :falldown:

Cajungal said:
^_^ I'm proud of myself! This is unprecedented. *glug glug*
I usually get proud of myself if I decide NOT to open the third bottle. Tonight that's not an option since I only have two.

*pours another glass for CG*

:falldown:

K

Koko

Shot, bong hit, shot, bong hit, shot, bong hit
So many smilies reflect what I'm feeling, so I think it'd be more effective to put what I don't feel?
:tina:

L

Le Quack

ohmym god s si ma so fdurnk icna t ebeliev e aI am tstil lawake, ig itooata stop soing athis.

Guys.

Guys.

It's quarter after 8 in the morning. I have to be at work in 45 minutes, and I think I'm still a little drunk.

K

Koko

Gusto said:
Guys.

Guys.

It's quarter after 8 in the morning. I have to be at work in 45 minutes, and I think I'm still a little drunk.
Half past six here, drinking s'mor

School is officially OVER for me. I am celebrating with a whole bottle of my favorite "grape juice" while waiting to get into Ulduar.

Gusto said:
Guys.

Guys.

Ahh, I've been there. It's bad if you're at the bar and you think "hmm, perhaps I ought to stop drinking...I have to be at work in an hour.

...Wait

AN HOUR?! Goddammit, I have ot go home, shave, shower, change, sleep, eat, and drive to work in that time!

...ok, one more for the road..."

As for me, not drunk tonight. Been plenty drunk lately. Not fun if it ends up making you do stupid things >_<

Now than, where's my Black Albert....

Bizarro Gusto said:
HAS ANYONE REALLY BEEN FAR EVEN AS DECIDED TO USE EVEN GO WANT TO DO LOOK MORE LIKE?

[schild=8,1,0000FF,C0C0C0:488y4n8s]I know, right?[/schild:488y4n8s]

I am incredibly drunk right now. Went to a kegger then over to a friends apartment and played a bunch of fuck the dealer.

Now I am sitting across the street at the lan center I work at sobering up. The girl I went with won't cheat on her boyfriend but the night was still good :p

Nope. You fail at this thread, no worries though. Your failure is redeemable for cash.

I'm drunk on a Sunday, as my god CROM demands to be so, am I not the most devout priest there is? AM I? :falldown: :falldown: :falldown:

W

Wasabi Poptart

ZenMonkey said:
BlackCrossCrusader said:
Your failure is redeemable for cash.
Or, more accurately, a healthy behbeh. :p
Yesh. So for now I have to resort to hitting myself in the head with the bottle until I'm a little dizzy rather than drinking it's contents. :rofl:

WildSoul said:
Yesh. So for now I have to resort to hitting myself in the head with the bottle until I'm a little dizzy rather than drinking it's contents. :rofl:
I had not heard of that technique before. I'll recommend it to other pregnant women I know.

W

Wasabi Poptart

ZenMonkey said:
WildSoul said:
I had not heard of that technique before. I'll recommend it to other pregnant women I know.
It prepares you for what's to come. :rcain:

I'm so fucking gorram high right now.. seriously.

And I had such a huge munchie crave for a sincronizada (quesadilla with ham) but didn't want to blumber into the kitchen and bang pans and shit and wake my dad up and get caught all toked, that I just grabbed a snickers and got in bed.

Deciding what to watch while eating said snicker now.

I spent like 2 hours reading up on old threads i missed over the weekend. you guys are kooky. love yous.

I can't find my beer. I know I left it somewhere around the lab. Guess I'll grab a fresh one.

Glad the wife is picking me up today. :zoid:

Wow, so is this the longest active thread we have? It goes all the way back to Nov 28th. It will be a sad day if this thread actually gets retired.

A few beers and a couple of good movies are all I have going tonight. :falldown: to all.

GODDAMN this took long.

Can you fucking believe that this thread was all the fucking way down to page fucking 3!?

FUUCK!

Now I found it cause I'm high as a kite right now but it took so long that now I'm cranky and don't wanna share the awesome trip I just had.

Status
Not open for further replies.