The "I'm Drunk/High/Wasted" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackCrossCrusader said:
A Troll said:
I am high as a mothersmurfer right now... on cold medicine! It's legal! Mwahahahahahaha!
It's not "cool" to do drugs that are legal man, way to kill the buzz!

BUZZ KILLINGTON!
Hmmm. Well, I DID go against recommended guidelines on the label by combining it with a little alcohol. Does that count?

S

Silvanesti

Just making sure this is easy to find for later tonight. Im outta here in just a bit :falldown:

I just realized that since our stash depleted and our dealer is still MIA and I dislike getting drunk now since I had a steady supply of weed... I haven't been intoxicated in close to a month now.

yay?

L

Le Quack

I smoked with my dad tonight.

It was weird.

Perhaps this is the new anti-drug?

Le Quack said:
I smoked with my dad tonight.

It was weird.

Perhaps this is the new anti-drug?
I've smoked with my mom many a time, but I'm pretty sure smoking anything stronger than cigars with my dad would cause my brain to cave in.

It really freaks me out when I realize the 80's begun like 30 years ago now, not 20.

I feel old.

Also.... HowDroll, was the bukkake intended towards me? :D

S

Silvanesti

Hello drunk thread, had to look for a while to find you, but now we're reunited thanks to everyones friend mr baileys

I am very very vert drunk right now.

Like... too drunk to sleep well, I'm all... dizzy like. In spanish we call it cama loca, "crazy bed",.... you know when you have to put one foot on the ground so you don't get all naseuous? What do you call that in USAland?

S

Silvanesti

Calleja said:

Like... too drunk to sleep well, I'm all... dizzy like. In spanish we call it cama loca, "crazy bed",.... you know when you have to put one foot on the ground so you don't get all naseuous? What do you call that in USAland?
oh man, cama loca is awesome! Im taking that!

(and i totally didn't know about the one foot down thing till a couple days ago when my dad told me about it, it works very well)

Calleja said:

Hammered
Sloshed
Fucked up
Shitfaced
Or my personal favorite, "Oh God why am I on the bathroom floor and how is there chunks of pizza vomit in my hair, my shirt is a pillow too Oh God HUUUUUUUUUURK"

S

Silvanesti

Im not totally drunk, but a little tipsy for sure. I just finished one of my classes and I only have one left so i figure it's ok.

S

Silvanesti

hahaha, is this going to become a regular thing? Me, CK and the duck. :falldown:

Status
Not open for further replies.