The "I'm Drunk/High/Wasted" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Search :arrowright: "drunk" :arrowright: display results as "topics" :arrowright: win.

Also I just saw that my last login was reported at 4:20am. :rofl:

Hey.

-- less than a minute ago --

Tomoorrow night I'll most liekly be here, drunk, and on Vent.

PREPARE THYSELF

E

EpicEpileptic

No I'm not high... HOWEVER!!! I am, in the immortal words of Tucker Max, totally fucking shit housed!! I spent the evening downing 3/4 of a bottle of 151 Bacardi while watching random episodes of Firefly and/or commentary of said episodes of Firefly ( My favorite commentary is still 'War Stories' cause Nathon Fillion and Alan Tudyk work so f-ing well together on the fly)... And I have to work tomorrow, but at this point I could give a deuce weather I keep my job or not!! 'F' That noise!! Absolution to Firefly!! Even tough tit's three years too late to get any positive response!!
What was i talking about!? oh yea Firefly was fucking awesome... that is all. You may now go back to your regular scheduled programing!!

"FYI!! It took me the better part of an hour to f-ing proofread the following statement so that there are little grammatical errors in it. But as you can see a bottle of 151, IE Jet fuels, doesn't always agree with me so be prepared for mistakes!!

FYIx2... Why The Fuck Did they fucking cancel the goram program !!!?

E

EpicEpileptic

Calleja said:
I curse their sudden betray too, my friend, but it was inevitable.
Inevitable!? That's for pimps and gypsies, in the immortal words of Joe Dunn!! Whether that was a responds to me or not, I'm not sober enough to tell.... BUT I suppose I never did my part to support the show when it did air on Fox. And for that I submit my eternal apologies 1 Billion times over. And I had some statement I was gonna make besides making an apologie to Wheadon and the cast of Firefly,as well as its fans, but I'm too twisted to remember it. So to the Firefly fan base... I am sorry for not watching the show when it originally aired I am sorry and in your debt for showing me an awesome show too late.. My bad.

What was I talking about!?

Lally said:
WHAT UP HALFORUUUUUUM :D
Hah, even Lally is getting into it! Not that I know anything about Lally, just haven't seen her on this thread :p

Also, damn I had a good time down at the ol' watering hole tonight. What about the rest of yea?

L

Lally

Only because last time I got drunk I couldn't even FIND this thread. :rofl:

The floor at the club I was at was really smooth last night and I had particularly slippery heels on and I busted my butt while holding my nearly empty drink, which fell on the ground. The bouncer came over to me, was so nice, realized I wasn't (that) drunk yet, and asked if my drink had spilled and if I wanted another one. So I basically got paid $7 to fall on my butt. :D

So drunk right now. This is what I get for showing up to a party hours late and being told to catch up.

I finally made it to Guinol Le Fol last night, this little not-well-known bar in Brussels. It's got 7 or 8 rooms stacked on top of one another, all of them filled with ancient old sofa's and couches and some low end tables. Soft French chanson in the background, moodily lit, the walls plastered with faux art, 70s and 80s paintings, some book cases ith some philosophical and otherwise odd books. It's an awesome place. Also, serves their own home made fruit wine which is actually tasty. That place counts as a definite win in my book :D

Bubble181 said:
I finally made it to Guinol Le Fol last night, this little not-well-known bar in Brussels. It's got 7 or 8 rooms stacked on top of one another, all of them filled with ancient old sofa's and couches and some low end tables. Soft French chanson in the background, moodily lit, the walls plastered with faux art, 70s and 80s paintings, some book cases ith some philosophical and otherwise odd books. It's an awesome place. Also, serves their own home made fruit wine which is actually tasty. That place counts as a definite win in my book :D

hell yeah, i had sex there a few years ago in one of the little rooms. oh my god, i had forgotten about that place!

edit: are you sure this is the exact name?

Math242 said:
Bubble181 said:

hell yeah, i had sex there a few years ago in one of the little rooms. oh my god, i had forgotten about that place!

:confused: The internet's not supposed to have people who know places I've been on it! Aahhh!

Also, damn, now I wished I'd stated when my friends went home, the bigger room next to ours had 10 drunk blondes aged 18-21 in it o_Ö

K

Koko

took an eighth of magic mushrooms a few hour ago.
been looking at the smilies for a good long time.

:smug:

Definitely going there when I visit Europe.

Also slightly disappointed it has taken us this long to get to the page limit for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.