The I Don't Care if You Just Had Sex Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
Bump every time you don't give a shit that somebody just had sex, because we're not fourteen anymore.

*bump

Geez, you don't want to hear about us having sex and you don't want to hear about us NOT having sex.

WHAT DOES IT TAKE WITH YOU!?
(Sounds like my prom night.)

ElJuski

Staff member
Geez, you don't want to hear about us having sex and you don't want to hear about us NOT having sex.

WHAT DOES IT TAKE WITH YOU!?
(Sounds like my prom night.)
How about beer and fun talk about pop-culture and internet nerdery that normally goes on around here without the juvenile circle-jerk and high-fiving that comes with "I had sex" "awesome!" threads.

No, she's on her period. I do however expect to post in that thread in a few days though. Got to keep it up to date so that the angry people can post in this thread.

Fuck, just got reminded by the Library that the books are due back this week.

When did libraries start stalking people...

Truthfully I just posted that pic of the ribbon magnet because I think they're pretty stupid and attention whore-ish. I have definitely gone longer than this without any - even when I was single.
I'm told most guys don't consider it cheating if it's with a woman. So if you'd like some company sometime... you know, a few laughs, share a few drinks... :unibrow:

I don't care which forumites have had sex, just like I know my fellow forumites don't care when the last time was that I clipped the hair in my nose, trimmed the cats' toenails, emptied the reanimated vegetable corpses out of the fridge, scraped the bugs off my windshield, or emptied the vacuum cleaner.

--Patrick

I clipped the hair in my nose, trimmed the cats' toenails, emptied the reanimated vegetable corpses out of the fridge, scraped the bugs off my windshield, or emptied the vacuum cleaner.
These are the weirdest euphemisms for sex that I've ever heard.

I don't care which forumites have had sex, just like I know my fellow forumites don't care when the last time was that I clipped the hair in my nose, trimmed the cats' toenails, emptied the reanimated vegetable corpses out of the fridge, scraped the bugs off my windshield, or emptied the vacuum cleaner.

--Patrick
You mean we need 5 more threads? Awesome!

I was watching Real Time with Bill Maher on HBO tonight and one of his guests was Rachel Maddow. I was finding her very attractive for some reason. I don't know what it was but I liked it.

I too, do not care that you had sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.