Export thread

The I Don't Care if You Just Had Sex Thread

ElJuski

ElJuski

Bump every time you don't give a shit that somebody just had sex, because we're not fourteen anymore.

*bump

ElJuski

ElJuski

BUMP still don't care

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Damn Juski....

u-jelly.jpg

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Fun fact: I have not had sex in about a year.

ElJuski

ElJuski

You should know me a little bit better than that ;) by the way, great to see you back, booboo!

ElJuski

ElJuski

Fun fact: I have not had sex in about a year.
Unfortunate, yes, but this, too, is something I just don't care hearing about.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Geez, you don't want to hear about us having sex and you don't want to hear about us NOT having sex.

WHAT DOES IT TAKE WITH YOU!?
(Sounds like my prom night.)

Jay

Jay

no-ones-talking-about-me-time-to-attention-whore.jpg.png

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

You should know me a little bit better than that ;) by the way, great to see you back, booboo!
:drunk:

Oh so much to tell, sadly I can't claim to be "back" yet as there's still about 2-3 weeks more before I can reveal all the details :ninja:

ElJuski

ElJuski

Geez, you don't want to hear about us having sex and you don't want to hear about us NOT having sex.

WHAT DOES IT TAKE WITH YOU!?
(Sounds like my prom night.)
How about beer and fun talk about pop-culture and internet nerdery that normally goes on around here without the juvenile circle-jerk and high-fiving that comes with "I had sex" "awesome!" threads.

ElJuski

ElJuski

YO BRO DID YOU STICK IT IN YOUR WIFES SWEET PUSSY LAST NIGHT I WANNA HEAR ALL ABOUT IT I BET SHE WAS WET AS FUCK AWWW MAN

Jay

Jay

No, she's on her period. I do however expect to post in that thread in a few days though. Got to keep it up to date so that the angry people can post in this thread.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Sweet, bro! It's gonna be EPIC, amirite!?

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Fuck, just got reminded by the Library that the books are due back this week.

When did libraries start stalking people...

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Go me!

Jay

Jay

Sweet, bro! It's gonna be EPIC, amirite!?
Yes, she bought this nice outfit online. I'm looking forward to break it in on Tuesday night.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

If General Specific went 11yrs you can go a few months Wasabi ;)

General Specific

General Specific

Yeah. All you have to do is not have sex. Pretty easy, actually.

Jay

Jay

Pretty much.

blotsfan

blotsfan

The page says Eljuski, but the posts say charlie...

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Truthfully I just posted that pic of the ribbon magnet because I think they're pretty stupid and attention whore-ish. I have definitely gone longer than this without any - even when I was single.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Truthfully I just posted that pic of the ribbon magnet because I think they're pretty stupid and attention whore-ish. I have definitely gone longer than this without any - even when I was single.
I'm told most guys don't consider it cheating if it's with a woman. So if you'd like some company sometime... you know, a few laughs, share a few drinks... :unibrow:

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Shegokigo, my husband has actually told me it's ok as long as it's on video for him to watch later. I don't know if he really means that though. lol

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

.... What have you created, ElJuski

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Holy shit three other threads spawned off of this one. Three. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

Gusto

Gusto

And this thread is, itself, a spinoff.

THREADCEPTION.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

And this thread is, itself, a spinoff.

THREADCEPTION.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I don't care which forumites have had sex, just like I know my fellow forumites don't care when the last time was that I clipped the hair in my nose, trimmed the cats' toenails, emptied the reanimated vegetable corpses out of the fridge, scraped the bugs off my windshield, or emptied the vacuum cleaner.

--Patrick

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

I clipped the hair in my nose, trimmed the cats' toenails, emptied the reanimated vegetable corpses out of the fridge, scraped the bugs off my windshield, or emptied the vacuum cleaner.
These are the weirdest euphemisms for sex that I've ever heard.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I don't care which forumites have had sex, just like I know my fellow forumites don't care when the last time was that I clipped the hair in my nose, trimmed the cats' toenails, emptied the reanimated vegetable corpses out of the fridge, scraped the bugs off my windshield, or emptied the vacuum cleaner.

--Patrick
You mean we need 5 more threads? Awesome!

makare

I bet cats just love the toenail trimming thing.

Frank

Frank

I was watching Real Time with Bill Maher on HBO tonight and one of his guests was Rachel Maddow. I was finding her very attractive for some reason. I don't know what it was but I liked it.

I too, do not care that you had sex.

fade

fade

I don't care if you had sex, but I also don't care if you post about it either.

ElJuski

ElJuski

ohhhh youuu guyyyyyyssssssss.

SeraRelm

I won't just have sex all week. :(

ElJuski

ElJuski

I won't just have sex all week. :(
A tragedy.

SeraRelm

Bubble181

Bubble181

It means he has nothing to watch on his spy-o-vision channel. Poor Juski.

HowDroll

HowDroll

I have confirmation by Facebook that Juice does, in fact, care about my sex stories.

Take that, Halforums!

EDIT: My sex stories are titillating.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

go on...

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I have confirmation by Facebook that Juice does, in fact, care about my sex stories.

Take that, Halforums!

EDIT: My sex stories are titillating.
Please. Tell us more. For science.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Let's just say that having sex on rollerskates is challenging.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Lying on top of a pair of roller skates sounds painful :p

HowDroll

HowDroll

Lying on top of a pair of roller skates sounds painful :p
Who said anything about laying?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Who said it was a pair? I would think that a properly organized pile of roller-skates might be surprisingly comfortable.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Let's just say that having sex on rollerskates is challenging.
Nice, that sounds more fun than the time I waved at the Peeping Tom...

Bubble181

Bubble181

Hmm. I'm afraid I just can't picture it any other way. Perhaps visual aids would help in my being able to grasp the situation as you experienced it. Might I inquire a further exposition to allow me to understand this situation to the fullest?

SeraRelm

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Hmm. I'm afraid I just can't picture it any other way. Perhaps visual aids would help in my being able to grasp the situation as you experienced it. Might I inquire a further exposition to allow me to understand this situation to the fullest?
"Pictures or it didn't happen", then?

HowDroll

HowDroll

Google "Derby Stance." You'll get lots of pictures.

I practice it a few times a week. I'm really good at the Derby Stance.

ElJuski

ElJuski

I told you what would happen if you posted that. Insta-neckbeard-validation.

Let me rephrase. I sympathize with your situation, as I do with anyone that isn't currently "getting some"; what bothers me is Halforum's incessant need to be validated like we're all freshman kids at the lunch table. I got over high-fiving getting my dick wet years ago.

Now, interesting or embarrassing sex stories, that might be interesting conversation (even though around here it would be some weird, kinky shit).

HOWEVER, IN THE END, DROLL IS RIGHT-- I should just be happy most of you actually figured out a way to get laid. Soar into the clouds, you crazy, bergin' diamonds.

HowDroll

HowDroll

I, for the record, care when each and every one of you gets laid and want updates, with details, when it does happen.

SeraRelm

With graphs and pie chart... and hookers!

In fact, forget the graphs!

ElJuski

ElJuski

PM her, and leave me out of it.

Also, you have to admit, for as much of an evil, condescending, attention-whoring asshole that I am, this spin-off thread blew up these forums last night and today. BRINGING THE ACTION

SeraRelm

Or you could "not click" the thread and be left out of it. :p

I gotta say, ElJuski, you're getting dangerously close to no longer being a Murderous Moppet... What happened to you? Did you drop too much bass? Did you stop surfing? Have you started living in a perpetual Shark Week?

ElJuski

ElJuski

It's not just the one thread--it's several threads, and its annoying. I haven't clicked on the "I Just Had Sex" thread in months. And it's not like I'm losing sleep over this, either--once again, I think the ten separate threads in reaction to this is wayy much more revealing than anything *I* do.

Just like bacon, cats, and troll faces...things get overdone. These forums--with no real subject guidelines--has the potential to cover such a broad, awesome range of things. And yet everyone's happiest going, "lol I just got laid lol here's a song lol".

Which, as usual, everyone's right--not my business. But come, on, does this place have to reinforce itself as herpderp every other day?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

How about coming up with something interesting to discuss, then? Or is it more fun just being the forum's resident contrarian?

ElJuski

ElJuski

How about coming up with something interesting to discuss, then? Or is it more fun just being the forum's resident contrarian?
I do, constantly. But then again half the time you guys don't realize because of the cliquish nature of these forums, where anything I'd post would be OH JUICE IS A DOUCHE HERPDERPHERPDEDOO.

Also, I'm not always contrarian--there's more than a handful of people that keep me on these forums that consistently supply fresh, creative, engaging conversation and content--not this regurgitated bullshit about omgoshbaconisdeliccccciousssssss sexisawesome

SeraRelm

ElJuski

ElJuski

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

all of you just fuck all of you just shut up shut up just fucking shut up

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I told you what would happen if you posted that. Insta-neckbeard-validation.
Man, I wish I was as cool as you. To be able to look down my nose at people shooting the shit on the internet, and immediately know that I'm better than them.

But alas, I'm just a lowly neck beard. Guess I'll just go laugh at some dick jokes and leave the judging to you.

I might even high five someone for it.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Yes, I am a better person, spiritually, physically, emotionally, holistically, every which way, is what I am saying, all the time that I am on these forums. Yes. ITS HIGH SCHOOL ALL OVER AGAIN <3 <3 <3

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Yes, I am a better person, spiritually, physically, emotionally, holistically, every which way, is what I am saying, all the time that I am on these forums. Yes. ITS HIGH SCHOOL ALL OVER AGAIN <3 <3 <3
Dude, I know you are joking (somewhat) but you are still a goofy frat-boy.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Adam

Adam

It's strange. It's only high school where people feel this gnawing need to comment on other people's interests in a condescending fashion. So, yes, it is high school all over again but I don't think the students are who you think they are.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Dude, I know you are joking (somewhat) but you are still a goofy frat-boy.
Well, yeah, of course I am. If you guys think that (a) I think I'm perfect, or (b) that I am so thoroughly emotionally invested in all of this, well....I guess that's your call to believe what you want. I don't think I've ever made any statement beyond the fact that I'm a dipshit, attention-whoring, quasi-hipster, quasi-frat guy sorta-nerd who has an obsession with the Simpsons, the Pixies, and Wet Hot American Summer.

There's no anger here--sheer annoyance, maybe, that there is so much potential squandered on these boards jerkin' it to the same ol' tune--but you guys are the ones flippin' shits and making high-drama for the last thirteen hours. Talk about shootin' the shit gone wrong.

And--I feel like I'm channeling Charlie three years in the past--I'd pretty much be down at any point to go out and drink beers with pretty much any member of these forums, as long as the conversation isn't about shit like bacon and saying, "dude just before we went out--I had sex!"

ElJuski

ElJuski

It's strange. It's only high school where people feel this gnawing need to comment on other people's interests in a condescending fashion. So, yes, it is high school all over again but I don't think the students are who you think they are.
Oh, but getting the insanely disproportionate reactions from people over the internet is sooo funnnnnnnn

Adam

Adam

Oh, but getting the insanely disproportionate reactions from people over the internet is sooo funnnnnnnn
So, just to clarify, the enjoyment you're getting from the forums is in trolling or pissing people off, and your complaint is, once again, that people aren't doing enough to entertain you. C'mon man, grow up.

ElJuski

ElJuski

So, just to clarify, the enjoyment you're getting from the forums is in trolling or pissing people off, and your complaint is, once again, that people aren't doing enough to entertain you. C'mon man, grow up.
No, its more like I'm damned if I dare say something like, "hey guys, can we have more satisfying conversation than the normal internet drivel?" because I'M SUCH AN AWFUL AWFUL MAN, so when I get seven threads of people's angry knee-jerk reactions, I just end up shaking my head and laughing. Also, at a certain point I might as well just revel in the fact that "I'm so contrarian".

blotsfan

blotsfan

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Again, you could, you know, start a conversation? Instead of bemoaning the problem, you could maybe perhaps offer a solution?

Adam

Adam

You're not asking "hey guys, can we have more satisfying conversation than the normal internet drivel?", you're asking "hey guys, can you give me more satisfying conversation than the normal internet drivel?" and the reaction you're getting is "Entertain yourself."

And now ElJuski doesn't want people to post about having sex because he doesn't find it entertaining. Despite the fact that we're comfortable enough with each other to even post things like that, as a Minor Victory of sorts, you've decided to be an arbiter of what good conversation is. And then when you do realize that when it comes to 'meaningful conversation' you're not exactly the bastion, your attempt to add 'content' is basically a super-extended whine about what everyone else posts.

How about instead of being damned if you dare say something about 'satisfying conversation', you try being damned if you don't?

SeraRelm

When have you ever asked that in a normal manner and not a trolling one?

ElJuski

ElJuski

Again, you could, you know, start a conversation? Instead of bemoaning the problem, you could maybe perhaps offer a solution?
I...I did. And I add to countless different conversations daily on these boards that aren't just me saying you're all beneath me. Seriously, check it out! PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!

By the way, I'm lavishing all this attention. This can be Halforum's birthday present to me (mine is only a handful of days after Goose's!)

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

No, its more like I'm damned if I dare say something like, "hey guys, can we have more satisfying conversation than the normal internet drivel?" because I'M SUCH AN AWFUL AWFUL MAN, so when I get seven threads of people's angry knee-jerk reactions, I just end up shaking my head and laughing. Also, at a certain point I might as well just revel in the fact that "I'm so contrarian".
Well take the lead in steering this ship in a better direction. Put that wealth of knowledge and charisma to spicing up the conversations. But nobody likes negative people, especially ones that come in and shit on a party.

ElJuski

ElJuski

No, its not "your sex threads are not entertaining me", its "your sex threads are embarrassingly stupid".

I'm not saying I'm never condescending; just that I'm not always condescending. But y'all should know that I also don't take the internet as serious business.

AND YES, like I said a few pages prior, I should just be happy you guys are getting some and move on.

Adam

Adam

So, to clarify: When ElJuski trolls, it's because he doesn't take the internet too seriously. When other people troll ElJuski, it's because they take the internet too seriously.

I getcha.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

here's me irl

0_______________________________0

Bubble181

Bubble181

I don't mind the sex talk. I do know the feeling of "oh, all these intelligent and interesting people here with common interests to me, we could have so much more meaningful discussion!".

But you know what? Sera and some others feel that way about SSATPP thread. I feel that way about image macro's and gif-conversations. You feel that way about all the sex talk. Y'know, Sera probably doesn't read those forum games. I just glance by the ever-recycled images from always the same cartoons. You just skip past the sex talk, hmm? Everybody'll be happier.
Because, at least for me, talking about sex "in high school" is "herp derp sex is cool". Talking about sex here is interesting and fun and sometimes even educational. Of course we joke. Of course some of us will behave like a teen who just got laid for the first time (hint: some of us may actually *be* teens getting laid for the first time - or people for who it's been so long they feel like the first time). Of course some'll be more serious about it. Of course some will try and flaunt their sexuality inyour face like no-one's business. So what? That's life.

Also, North_Ranger, yes, I was going for that :p

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Wait, Juicy is complaining for real? :confused:

fade

fade

I for one am disappointed that no one here has had sex just for the express purpose of posting it in this thread.

Chippy

Chippy

I mean, this place is a big circlejerk anyway. Might as well circlejerk about having sex.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Y'all know that bitter friend who accompanies you to your favorite bar just so she can roll her eyes and make fun of all the people enjoying themselves?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I mean, this place is a big circlejerk anyway. Might as well circlejerk about having sex.

WOOO HOOO!!! I FINISHED FIRST!!!

Adam

Adam

Y'all know that bitter friend who accompanies you to your favorite bar just so she can roll her eyes and make fun of all the people enjoying themselves?
It's because she doesn't take the bar too seriously.

Cajungal

Cajungal

It's because she doesn't take the bar too seriously.
Still. If she wants to skulk in a corner, there are more appropriate ones.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

The number 3 reason that I go to a bar is to make fun of other people.

fade

fade

WOOO HOOO!!! I FINISHED FIRST!!!
Makes sense that you would finish in half the time...

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

There is nothing to say with out going into super creepy territory... so it will rest.

Bubble181

Bubble181

As long as we all had our fun. So who's stuck eating the slice of bread?

BananaHands

BananaHands

Guys, I just had sex.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Doesn't count if you were using your imagination.

BananaHands

BananaHands

What's sex without a little imagination?

BananaHands

BananaHands

Jay

Jay

1340379396890.gif

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

You mean the vagina goalie?

Frank

Frank

Guys, I'm really worried about this Rachel Maddow thing.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Guys, I'm really worried about this Rachel Maddow thing.
She's a confident, intelligent woman that doesn't feel the need to conform to dated, unrealistic ideals of beauty. What's wrong with that?

Frank

Frank

Kick-ass!

BananaHands

BananaHands

Also, SeraRelm, if the Moppets are breaking up, I call dibs on...

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

ElJuski it might be entertaining to have a "oddest sexual experience thread" or something like that, but lord knows we don't need any additional fodder for us to masturbate furiously to here on the forums

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

for the record it's not as bad as when calleja was posting

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

We can start posting every time someone gets a phone number or even successfully talks to a member of the opposite sex

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

just like Calleja...

Adam

Adam

I miss Calleja. If only people were nicer and hadn't driven him off :(

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Really? I considered him one of the Rock Stars here. I thought after he broke up with Jailbait Caliente, he drifted off...

I must have missed that drama.

Cajungal

Cajungal

You mean the vagina goalie?
hahahahahaha Oh my God, the what??? I love that.

Adam

Adam

He posted in March for a bit exclusively in the TF2/L4D2 forum, but other than that, Feb 21: https://www.halforums.com/threads/s...own-for-1-2-and-hour.27183/page-2#post-912342

Jailbait was before that, no?

GasBandit

GasBandit

I've played TF2 with him a few times since then. He's still in the steam group.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

But he's been "mostly gone" for nearly a year before that. That was a pretty sedate conversation too. Unless something got ugly in PM's, I don't see any reason to leave for those posts.

Adam

Adam

OK, phew. tell him to get his ass back here!

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Let's not forget he repeatedly, time and time again, told us how the frosty susan thing got on his nerves and was not at all funny to him, yet there were still plenty of people looking for any opportunity to bring it up or make a joke about it.

I'm sure it would get tiresome and not fun at all to stick around if that kept happening.

This is the same reason I completely understood where ThatNickGuy was coming from with his complaints a bit back.

makare

I always thought if you are willing to tell people a story like that you should be prepared for the aftermath.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Which is fine, but when it goes on for years, and you've asked people to stop, and they don't, it gets a little difficult to say LOL BROUGHT THIS ON MUHSELF

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

I always thought if you are willing to tell people a story like that you should be prepared for the aftermath.
There's the 'aftermath', which is basically joking at the expense of the storyteller, but it becomes harassment when they've asked people to cease bringing it up as it's no longer amusing.

ninja'ed by Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

makare

I get it and I understand that people need to let stuff go. But he did tell people that he jizzed in his own eye. I'd pretty much expect a lifetime of ridicule for that one.

Adam

Adam

You jizz in womens eyes and they make a freaking website for you, you jizz in your own eye one goddamn time and no one lets you forget it, poor guy.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

It's just a different dynamic online then it is in real life. In real life, if you're joking with friends, things tend to eventually pass and you move on to the next joke. Online, the jokes have a much longer time they stick around. If you say it in one post and someone makes a joke about it, every time the joke is brought up, that post stays there for as long as the thread is relevant. When you make a joke irl about a friend, it's only stays around as long as our minds allow us to consider it funny before we move on to the next joke, unless you want to keep making the joke and be labeled unoriginal and boring.

Calleja probably thought of us as if we were friends, just like real life. I'm sure he expected a bit of jokes made at his expense, but it would eventually get dropped. Unfortunately, we cling on to something funny and, like the internet does, run it straight into the fucking ground until every ember of humor from it has been extinguished beneath our LULZ-brand boots.

In conclusion, we can agree to disagree

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

You jizz in womens eyes and they make a freaking website for you, you jizz in your own eye one goddamn time and no one lets you forget it, poor guy.
What happens if a woman jizzs in her own eye?

makare

if he made a website of himself jizzing in his own eye it would be pretty damn famous.

He just didn't see the potential (probably because he had jizz in his eye >.>)

Gusto

Gusto

4 years and still not funny.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Ya know, I'm all for letting jokes go, but that made me snicker just a bit.

SeraRelm

Also, SeraRelm, if the Moppets are breaking up, I call dibs on...

Very well. It all depends on how much sand ElJuski can extract from his mangina before the end of the day.

fade

fade

Does sand in a bearded clam make bearded pearls?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Very well. It all depends on how much sand ElJuski can extract from his mangina before the end of the day.
Gunna need a Krupp 288.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Also, the problem asking people to stop ribbing you for an old joke here is not everyone sees the request to drop it... then there are those that want to see the world burn.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Also, the problem asking people to stop ribbing you for an old joke here is not everyone sees the request to drop it... then there are those that want to see the world burn.
Those who want to see the world burn, will sweat the most when it's their time to be grilled.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Double-Damn it!

Gusto

Gusto

Double-Damn it!
Greg! You said the double-D word!

fade

fade

Was looking for a youtube of Quarterrmain saying "Double Damn" from King Solomon's Mines, but alas I could not find it.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I was wondering myself how Juski's managed to stick around this long if he doesn't like sex talk, considering we used to have Calleja and JCM around.

Both are still doing fine overo n FB, by the way; maybe we should try and drag them back in?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I support this dragging operation wholeheartedly. I want to know if JCM's baby has learned how to kill people with a muffin yet :D

Bubble181

Bubble181

There's an appropriate answer to post, but I'll have to ask him permission first - I don't just post pics of random people from FB all over the 'net :p

Bubble181

Bubble181

I support this dragging operation wholeheartedly. I want to know if JCM's baby has learned how to kill people with a muffin yet :D
Luiza just told me to go ahead and post it, so...:
545096_4322172217279_678759186_n.jpg

He's learning quickly :D

Tress

Tress

I think we need a "D'awwww" button.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

lol @ the idea of asking this forum at large to drop a joke that A) is really old and B) is not funny

Gusto

Gusto

Jet vs. That Kid

/dueloffates.mp3

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Luiza just told me to go ahead and post it, so...:
View attachment 7018

He's learning quickly :D

Oh. My. GAAAAAWWWWWDDD!! HE'S ARMED!!!

RRRRRRUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!

dill616

dill616

I went 26 years. Someone give me a god damn medal! Or some gummy bears! Or gummy bears that look like a medal of non-sex having achievement. Never mind, I'm going to go get some gummy bears.

Dave

Dave

You're getting married. Give it a few years and you'll start the drought over again. ;)

dill616

dill616

You're getting married. Give it a few years and you'll start the drought over again. ;)

Our honeymoon phase is what killed the first thread! :D

Edit: I don't know if you'd call it a drought as much as chosen celibacy.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

I think it goes something along the lines of what Christopher Titus said, and I'm paraphrasing since I can't find the exact quote:

Are you not having as much sex as when you first got together? Are you within 5% of the body fat you had when you met? If not, there might be your problem.
Now I'm very sure this doesn't go for everyone, but strikes a cord with alot.

dill616

dill616

I think it goes something along the lines of what Christopher Titus said, and I'm paraphrasing since I can't find the exact quote:

Just watched this and shook my head.

fade

fade

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

dill616

dill616

My creative writing teachers should REALLY have used these methods of explanation.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Just watched this and shook my head.
Why? Most -guy- guys are exactly like that. Women still date/sleep/marry them. Their own damn fault.

dill616

dill616

Why? Most -guy- guys are exactly like that. Women still date/sleep/marry them. Their own damn fault.

No, I totally get it. That's why I was shaking my head. I made a sport out of avoiding relationships because of guys such as this. The women who go after guy guys are idiots who should have more self respect even if it means staying a perma virgin. :foreveralone:

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Poor Dave.

Just remember, dill616 , every marriage and relationship is different. And they go through phases. I've been married for almost 9 years and well - the only times we've hit a "drought" is when we have been physically separated. ;)

dill616

dill616

Let us also not forget the ancient female secret to combat douchbagery; the friendzone.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Let us also not forget the ancient female secret to combat douchbagery; the friendzone.
Which reminds me of a joke I heard the other day:

Q: How many friend-zoned guys does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None, all they ever do is compliment the bulb and then get pissed that it won't screw.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Let us also not forget the ancient female secret to combat douchbagery; have sex with them, ignore the kind guys, freak out when the douchebag cheats on them, forgives them at least 3 times, then dates a new one.
Again, I'm well aware that's not all women, but that's alot more accurate from what I've seen friends and family members do.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Which reminds me of a joke I heard the other day:

Q: How many friend-zoned guys does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None, all they ever do is compliment the bulb and then get pissed that it won't screw.
That's... pretty unsettling if you reapply that metaphor in reverse. As in, stop whining, sieze "the bulb" and just start screwing. Sounds like something Insanity Wolf might recommend.

dill616

dill616

Again, I'm well aware that's not all women, but that's a lot more accurate from what I've seen friends and family members do.

Don't put words in my mouth, please! I do not friendzone and never have. I've seen my friends do it and advised them against it. It's just cruel to play with someone like that.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Yes, it is.

:(

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Don't put words in my mouth, please! I do not friendzone and never have. I've seen my friends do it and advised them against it. It's just cruel to play with someone like that.
Which is why I made the disclaimer below that. My words didn't apply to you as much as your own didn't.

dill616

dill616

Which is why I made the disclaimer below that. My words didn't apply to you as much as your own didn't.
Both men and women can be jerks. You know what this means, right?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Both men and women can be jerks. You know what this means, right?
Yep, just in different ways.

tumblr_m6qysox1Ua1qf3koro1_1280.jpg

dill616

dill616

Yep, just in different ways.

View attachment 10227

Nu-uh!

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Why are we not talking about how little we care about the sex other people are having?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Again, I'm talking majority and not exception. Just look at the ratings on Jersey Shore or the sales of 50 Shades of Grey. The world speaks volumes of itself.

dill616

dill616

Why are we not talking about how little we care about the sex other people are having?

Yeah, well- uhhhh, I'm going to go home in a few minutes, make enchiladas, watch Sherlock, and have sex with the General! So there!

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Yeah, well- uhhhh, I'm going to go home in a few minutes, make enchiladas, watch Sherlock, and have sex with the General! So there!
Pffft, LIKE I CARE[DOUBLEPOST=1360618121][/DOUBLEPOST](p.s. - thank you)

dill616

dill616

Pffft, LIKE I CARE
I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH SEX YOU'RE HAVING/NOT HAVING SOOOOO MUCH THAT I'M GOING TO HAVE LOTS OF SEX AND NOT EVEN FEEL SUPERIOR!

Orgasms! Orgasms as far as the eye can see!

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I SEE YOUR MASS QUANTITES OF SEX, AND RAISE YOU COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF INTERCOURSE. WE'LL SEE HOW MUCH NO ONE CARES NOW[DOUBLEPOST=1360618318][/DOUBLEPOST]
34699095.jpg

fade

fade

Psht. I'm married with two kids. I don't even know what sex is anymore.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

What do kids have to do with it? Well then again depends mostly on their age, but we usually waited till they were asleep when they were toddlers to teens.

fade

fade

Kids have everything to do with it. When you're both worn out from years of non-stop childcare, sex can be the last thing on your mind.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Kids have everything to do with it. When you're both worn out from years of non-stop childcare, sex can be the last thing on your mind.
We raised 3, didn't really stop our sex life. I'm generally curious because I hear that complaint alot. The only thing that slowed our sex life was when work got heavy on both our ends. That's a complaint I can relate to. Made up for it on the days off though.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH SEX YOU'RE HAVING/NOT HAVING SOOOOO MUCH THAT I'M GOING TO HAVE LOTS OF SEX AND NOT EVEN FEEL SUPERIOR!

Orgasms! Orgasms as far as the eye can see!
Female orgasms are a myth!

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

holy shit there's more misogyny than usual in this thread

ncts_dodge_man

ncts_dodge_man

Sex isn't going to be happening between me and my wife for several weeks - she slipped on some ice over the weekend and strained ligaments in her hand and messed up her back and tailbone (tailbone so badly that it moved on her - didn't help she has some degenerating cartilage in that area).

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Married with 2 kids here, too. Never stopped us. Deployment and illness are the only things that have and even illness is not a guaranteed no.

Terrik

Terrik

I'm half a world away for another week. Even I can't reach that far.

dill616

dill616

LIAR! You're just not doing it right![DOUBLEPOST=1360622091][/DOUBLEPOST]
We have already decided not to procreate. It makes sex all the better!! YAY!

fade

fade

Married with 2 kids here, too. Never stopped us. Deployment and illness are the only things that have and even illness is not a guaranteed no.
Hey, what can I say? I've got decades of sitcom husbands backing me up.

Tress

Tress

Why, it's almost as if not everyone is the same! Crazy!

dill616

dill616

Hey, what can I say? I've got decades of sitcom husbands backing me up.

What'd you mean? Are you trying to tell me that not everyone has three orgasms on a typical sex session?

figmentPez

figmentPez

I find this highly amusing in conjunction with your avatar. I think you're pushing the wrong button.

dill616

dill616

I find this highly amusing in conjunction with your avatar. I think you're pushing the wrong button.
Maybe pushing the button is the problem. It should be more of a rub- preferably in a circular motion.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Yep.

fade

fade

Or, you know, playing around. For funsies. Geez, I hope I'm not really citing sitcoms as authority.

Cajungal

Cajungal

No jokes in the sex apathy thread, Fade! Only sobriety and crankiness about other people's fluid exchanges!

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Or, you know, playing around. For funsies. Geez, I hope I'm not really citing sitcoms as authority.
No funzies! Srs bsns only!

Tress

Tress

Who said I was responding to you? And who said my comment wasn't meant in jest as well?

fade

fade

Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp?
Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?

dill616

dill616

Look, not all fairy tales end the same. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

figmentPez

figmentPez

That's... pretty unsettling if you reapply that metaphor in reverse. As in, stop whining, sieze "the bulb" and just start screwing. Sounds like something Insanity Wolf might recommend.
Yeah, that is a disturbing way to look at it. In my head they tried, but failed, it's not a bulb screwing itself situation.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Yeah, that is a disturbing way to look at it. In my head they tried, but failed, it's not a bulb screwing itself situation.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

You should ask Zapkode.marie about the sex we had last night ;)

dill616

dill616

Three orgasms per session. Deal with it.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Three orgasms per session. Deal with it.
Yeah that's pretty low, sorry for you

dill616

dill616

Don't even. Some women can't have one. I am the queen as well as the penis whisperer.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Don't even. Some women can't have one. I am the queen as well as the penis whisperer.
My first girlfriend, when not being completely crazy, was very trigger-happy with her orgasms when she was aroused.

I once gave her double-digit numbers of orgasms in rapid successions... by softly blowing at the small of her elbow.

True story.

She literally begged me to stop.

dill616

dill616

My first girlfriend, when not being completely crazy, was very trigger-happy with her orgasms when she was aroused.

I once gave her double-digit numbers of orgasms in rapid successions... by softly blowing at the small of her elbow.

True story.

She literally begged me to stop.

I'll be literally begging you to- Okay, I need to get my mind out of the gutter.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

Oscar Wilde ;)

GasBandit

GasBandit

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

Oscar Wilde ;)
Looking at the stars. <---- DO NOT CLICK AT WORK

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Looking at the stars. <---- DO NOT CLICK AT WORK
I approve :D

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Ha! It's all about quality rather than quantity IMO. But I guess that also boils down to personal preference. I'd rather have one mind-blowingly intense one that leaves me feeling like a cat sitting in a sunny spot instead of a whole bunch that leave me tired.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

The penis whisperer you should make that your rank lol

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Because who doesn't enjoy a good penis whisperin'?

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Because who doesn't enjoy a good penis whisperin'?
Amen

GasBandit

GasBandit

Sounds like a prelude to irrumatio to me.

Zapkode.marie

Zapkode.marie

I could have sworn we was making good ole fashion love ... but w/e I suppose you are a male!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

At least he didn't call it the horizontal polka.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

At least he didn't call it the horizontal polka.
I was always fond of calling it the chicken dance

figmentPez

figmentPez

I was always fond of calling it the chicken dance
But the chicken dance is traditionally done at wedding recepti... Oh, I see what you there.

GasBandit

GasBandit

The technical term is schtoinking.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

The technical term is schtoinking.
EXACTLY! Thank you, GasBandit.

GasBandit

GasBandit

EXACTLY! Thank you, GasBandit.
Heh, that's something YOU don't get to say very often, is it?

dill616

dill616

I would like to announce that I am NOT having sex right now. I repeat, I am NOT having sex at the current time. Everyone look at me and pay attention because I won't say this again; I am not having sex as of now.

I am so f-ing bored.

Gusto

Gusto

I haven't had sex in around 6 months, a streak I hope to end soon.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I haven't had sex in around 6 months, a streak I hope to end soon.
TWO YEARS!

Yeah!

What up, motherfuckers. I WIN

Oh...

ohwait.

Gusto

Gusto

I ain't sayin' that no one's more celibate than me. I'm just stating the fact.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

forming meaningful relationships is really hard out there.

Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Also relevant: