The Fappening

A? Just a?

Are you kidding? Charlie would fold like a lawn chair and cry in a fetal position for 3 hours before calling the militant police that he so despises and proceed to call a lawyer to sue. He'd then blog about male aggression and feminist theory in his Tumblr account for days - wagging his finger on how the puncher should go to prison because that sort of violence has no place in society, before the lawyer called him back and told him to grow a pair.

Actually, it'd be hilarious if it was a black woman that would punch Charlie. I don't think he'd know what to do. "Male privilege...white privilege....oh... oh God... Contradictions. I.. deserve this." I think it'd break his brain.

Last edited:
the bad posts in this thread, and the incident in question, and the response at large on the internet is male privilege 101.

Sorry, Dave, I actually do think you're doing good posting on this topic.

This thread exists solely because people in the forum created and replied to it. You are in fact making bullshit claims, as par the course for your post.

Its not that I don't like you because you're a candyass pussy. I don't like you because almost 100% of the content you post has no substance to it. You just spew talking points without actual meat to the topic. You are utterly uninteresting to talk to.

Dave

Staff member
There are biological and physical differences between men and women. Pretending that this isn't so for the sake of equality is like sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "LALALALA!!!"[DOUBLEPOST=1409751766,1409751750][/DOUBLEPOST]Damn. Droll is on a roll today!

There are biological and physical differences between men and women. Pretending that this isn't so for the sake of equality is like sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "LALALALA!!!"[DOUBLEPOST=1409751766,1409751750][/DOUBLEPOST]Damn. Droll is on a roll today!
I'm running very late for work, so I figure I might as well continue to sit here and snark at everyone.