The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

So for the last half year or so I've been suggesting a certain battle on the Epic Rap Battles of History facebook page. I've gotten lots of positive responses for every time I have. I even made a picture to gain it more attention:
View attachment 13033

Today, somebody on my most recent suggestion notified me of the picture that ERB just posted on their iTunes page for their next battle:
View attachment 13034

Oh yeah!
And it looks like your work finally paid off.

You can even see your post and that image at the end of the video.

We had our first audit since I've taken over as theatre manager, and if the files come back good that we need to send away to be checked, and they should, we will get in the low to mid 90's%. Very happy with my self and proud of my staff.
Ended up with a 94%. Couldn't be happier right now.

My wife just got offered a full-time job after having been out of work completely since the end of August. She was so excited she accepted before she let me know she got the offer.

After about 6 months of one terrible thing after the other with my family, it's such a relief to get some good news, I don't have the words.

Cajungal

Staff member
My wife just got offered a full-time job after having been out of work completely since the end of August. She was so excited she accepted before she let me know she got the offer.

After about 6 months of one terrible thing after the other with my family, it's such a relief to get some good news, I don't have the words.
Congratulations! :)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

figmentPez

Staff member
The play I wrote was chosen to be part of my college's 8th Annual Evening of Shorts. This April my work will be performed onstage. I'm so freaking excited.

Two interviews in the past 12 months of job hunting... And two job offers!

Heard back from the IT position I interviewed for last week, I start in January. No more of this no-benefits stuff too, I get healthcare and dental and HAHAHAHAHAHH YES

Now I'm just waiting for the inevitable shoe to drop.

The best part - and why it's EPIC WIN - is that, thanks to the money from the insurance, this thing will be practically half-paid-for by the time I have to renew the plates.

So, as of around 2PM today, I will officially be the first person in my family to ever graduate from college. I'll also be graduating Cum Laude. It would be Magna Cum Laude on the verge of Summa if I didn't have a semester of bad grades from when I was 18 and stupid.

Well, at least, I'll have walked in the commencement. For some odd reason, my campus does commencement the last weekend before finals. Technically, I won't get my diploma for 3 more weeks, but I could literally fail every final and still graduate Cum Laude.

Last edited:
Graduation was great. We had inspirational speakers and the ceremony seemed to fly by.

I had ten family members that made the trip up here in some pretty awful weather to attend. When they upload the pictures, I'll probably add them to the new picture thread. My professors were awesome and we got some pictures of all the serious psychology majors and the profs. My mother took us all out for a great big dinner at my favorite restaurant and it was topped off by my brother, his fiance, and my sister going out to sing karaoke. I'm kind of floating on a high right now from the whole thing. I love my family and don't get to see them nearly enough. I don't think I've been this happy in years.

Best day evar!

In a very odd turn of events (in which I was a bit ((okay a huge)) of a moron, but it turned out to be awesome) I'll be getting an insane Christmas bonus from work tomorrow. In the thousands.

I just...I want to cry I'm so happy! Everytime I start to feel down, I get thrown a bone and it's wonderful. I hope everyone elses' year ends well and we can all look forward to an awesome 2014. :)

So last night I had to work the overnight shift, so I get home and pretty much pass out. I'm awoken later by the sound of a phone, but it's not my distinctive "Jarvis" ring-tone. I fumble around and find a gift wrapped package where my phone was last.
Apparently my wife went out and upgraded me to an iphone 5s.

I don't need proof to know that my wife and I are a good fit. We fight alot more than I'm proud of, and she definitely does make life difficult sometimes. But this and a bunch of other little things are a good reminder of why we are good together.