The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

Dave

Staff member
Three cheers for GasBandit!

Or likes, if you don't want to bother with that.

Zappit

Staff member
I am laughing my ass off right now. Last night, I posted an old Far Side comic on Imgur because I wanted to use the image to comment on another post. No tags, no comment. Nothing but a title and the picture.

The comment got no replies.

The post went to the front f’ing page!

It's been a long, long week, but everything is moved and I'm finally going to sleep in my own apartment. No pis yet because I'm exhausted, and the place is a mess of haven't sorted anything yet. Thanks everyone for all your help.

I wrote up a long, slightly inebriated post, but then deleted it because I don't really like posting anything that isn't a joke (someone has to be Jake these days), but the core of it was that I appreciate the hell out of having this place as a little island of weird where I can hang out sometimes.

I wrote up a long, slightly inebriated post, but then deleted it because I don't really like posting anything that isn't a joke (someone has to be Jake these days), but the core of it was that I appreciate the hell out of having this place as a little island of weird where I can hang out sometimes.
We love you too.

Oh man, I have a three day weekend starting tomorrow. I'm so excited. I think I'll take a trip somewhere exotic to celebrate.

Like the living room!

Posted about this in the Disney Thread, but this is a pretty big Epic Win for me: seeing my first comic script come to life.

I found the TV remote today.
It's been missing since Feb 10th.
The batteries in it are dead. But I found it.

--Patrick

If it's the same as the remote from "Stay Tuned", things make somewhat more sense.

Dave

Staff member
If it's the same as the remote from "Stay Tuned", things make somewhat more sense.
Holy shit a STAY TUNED reference?!?Now I've seen it all. Lock the doors behind you because we've reached the end of the internet when we're making John Ritter movies about a remote control that is literally from hell. I actually love that movie.)