The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

Dave

Staff member
That has got to be the most appalling thing I have ever seen written on here.
I have a very, very dark sense of humor and I know that were this leveled at me I'd be fine with it. Not so sure about the current target. And there's no "Jesus fucking christ, dude!" button...

I dunno, it was clearly in jest. I admit, I wouldn't say something similar to Nick at the moment, but Chad seems to be in a better place at this moment - and has shown before that his own sense of humor is slightly twisted as well. I think he can take it...
I've seen far worse on here, meant seriously.

Better place or not, suicide attempts are not a joke. People here had to pull together to save Chad from dying! Oh but it's so fucking funny that he had been in a place where he saw no other answer.

Whatever. I should have learned a long time ago not to expect more of anyone here. This place never fails to find ways of reaching new lows.

I guess my best expression on the matter is: I have a morbid sense of humour, but that's too far for me, personally. But I don't have any issue with grue, I understand he was trying to make a dark joke. I try to believe that offense is taken, not given, and so I don't take offense at it, just... Well, as everyone else has sort of done already, I'd let him know that's too much for me.

Congratulations!! I hope it treats you well. :D
Congratulations, cheri. What's the job?
There's a new shop opening up near me called Kent of Inglewood, and I'll be working there, selling high-end men's ... stuff. Straight razors, shaving soaps, colognes, beard conditioners... And axes. Not to say women can't use axes (or any of it, I suppose). http://kentofinglewood.com/

Anyway, it's run by really great people and I did a trial shift where I met much of the team I'll work with, so that was good. Everyone seems very cool, it's close to where I live, and I am in desperate need of a job, so all of these factors make it quite attractive! I am pleased with it. I start in a week, so we'll see if some of the sheen wears off ;)

I really wish there was a way to tag individual posts or make your own post ratings.
I find this post interesting, and agree with the sentiment. However, I feel there is already a possibility to express a specific opinion about a post directly and visibly.