The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

It's also a good sign of when I should make my way back to the hotel to rest while the phone recharges. Subway time today from hotel to times square to Coney Island and then back to hotel was something in the vicinity of 4 hours. :Leyla:

Is that the racoon of the Apocalypse? It is, isn't it? Quick, everybody, repent your sins! Dave, stick to the ones from this century, we don't have time to go all the way back to your misspent youth!

Is that the racoon of the Apocalypse? It is, isn't it? Quick, everybody, repent your sins! Dave, stick to the ones from this century, we don't have time to go all the way back to your misspent youth!
You're first on my list, darlin'. Oh my, yes.

June is performance evaluation month.

This year, I made a (4 page!) list of all of the projects I completed, initiated, or had a hand in, and the amount of money they saved, made, or the number of reduced man-hours they were responsible for. It ended up being over a million dollars a year in value.

I got a $7500 raise. Not comparable to a million dollars, mind you, but it's still a nice bump.

June is performance evaluation month.

This year, I made a (4 page!) list of all of the projects I completed, initiated, or had a hand in, and the amount of money they saved, made, or the number of reduced man-hours they were responsible for. It ended up being over a million dollars a year in value.

I got a $7500 raise. Not comparable to a million dollars, mind you, but it's still a nice bump.
7500/year in growth stock mutual funds could lead to a million in 20 or so years!

Nice! You could pay that off in about 5 yrs for what we're paying for rent. Hope it works out.
Oh we could too, but condo fees are $240. Property tax is $2100 a year. Plus we will need insurance till we hit 20%. Plus interest on the loan (around 4.15 to 4.5 depending). Gets pricey fast!

Still cheaper than renting, which is nuts.

Oh we could too, but condo fees are $240. Property tax is $2100 a year. Plus we will need insurance till we hit 20%. Plus interest on the loan (around 4.15 to 4.5 depending). Gets pricey fast!

Still cheaper than renting, which is nuts.
But you were paying those bills for the landlord before.

My parents are going away for the weekend. Which is a huge rarity.

Thus, my girlfriend and I will have a date night. Which means we get to make with the sexy sexy without any worry of interruptions.

Basically? This:
:unibrow:
Well I know someone who is posting in the I just had sex thread later!

Posted this in the minor victory but after using it more it's an epic win! My mom got me a fountain pen made from a bourbon barrel of Makers Mark and my wife got me an expensive bottle of asa-gao ink (it's a blusish purple expensive ink) but just using the disposable ink cartridge that came with it, this thing writes beautifully. I've never NEVER had a pen that writes as nice as this thing was. I swear it makes my handwriting more legible lol
Fountain pens are baller, yo.

My parents are going away for the weekend. Which is a huge rarity.

Thus, my girlfriend and I will have a date night. Which means we get to make with the sexy sexy without any worry of interruptions.

Basically? This:
:unibrow:
Pics or it didn't...

Ya know what, never mind.