The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

fade

Staff member
So we thought we were going to owe almost $2k in taxes when we did a rough pass at them. Our tax lady tells us not only will we not pay, we're getting a $12 refund because our loss on the house sale carries over from last year.

Cajungal

Staff member
So we thought we were going to owe almost $2k in taxes when we did a rough pass at them. Our tax lady tells us not only will we not pay, we're getting a $12 refund because our loss on the house sale carries over from last year.
Nice! Whatcha gonna splurge on?

Zappit

Staff member
Supervillainous is higher than ever on Top Webcomics - the top 100 is in sight - (I'm saying go vote, people.) and for the first time, I've cleared 2,000 uniques in one week via Google Analytics. Knowing users using ad blockers prevent GA from recording those visits, my audience is apparently bigger than ever.

Just checked my TWC competition - I've passed Sinfest! I need about 15 votes to pass Oglaf now. Get me there!

Get me there!
Post me a link. Last time you mentioned this, I looked around (though not thoroughly mind you) and couldn't find where to vote.

I started off reading your comic just because it was on the front page of Halforums...but now I've got it bookmarked into my daily comics rotation folder. I like your work and would vote for it even if you didn't post here ;)

Zappit

Staff member
Post me a link. Last time you mentioned this, I looked around (though not thoroughly mind you) and couldn't find where to vote.

I started off reading your comic just because it was on the front page of Halforums...but now I've got it bookmarked into my daily comics rotation folder. I like your work and would vote for it even if you didn't post here ;)
Here's a direct voting link.
http://topwebcomics.com/vote/15548/default.aspx
The usual vote link on my site is to the right of the comic, under the Halforums banner.

That was very generous of you, to loan all that money to the government interest free!
I know how taxation works my fuzzy little friend. Fortunately, this is a return based on schooling, charitable donations and registered retirement savings plan contributions, so there's no way to lessen it at work without potentially screwing myself over in the future.

Dave

Staff member
That's how much I'll probably owe. I fucked up my W-4 and was claiming 3 even after the kids were gone. I'm gonna get pounded in the behind by the IRS this year.

Seeing Northern Lights (or the Southern equivalent, which is supposed to look quite different) is on my bucket list. Can I come visit and pitch a tent in your backyard? :p